Chapter 14 Nick VS Tyler

Keira's POV
         Seven more fights passed until it was finally times for Nick to go against Tyler, Nick looked tired up. Clara though looked extremely worried though but I wasn't sure for who. Tyler was entering the ring as he was getting introduced while Nick was jumping up and down shaking out beside the ring. "Now introducing a well known Boxing Champ not only for this Gym but for his school as well. Nick Santiago!" Jonny screamed into the microphone Nick went to enter when Clara stopped him. "Nick please don't do this you'll get hurt," Clara begged him, Nick frowned and shamed his head no "I don't care Clara," Nick said.
         Nick kissed Clara's forehead and her eyes went wide Nick then whispered something into her ear. We watched as he climbed into the ring I placed my hand on Clara's shoulder "he just asked me out on a date," Clara said. I smirked "good," I said patting her shoulder "Beat His Ass Nick!" Jazzy screamed "I don't know if I can even date after Tyler," Clara told me. "I think you can," I said "how," Clara asked me with tear filled eyes "ask yourself this who are you wanting to win more than anything," I asked Clara the bell then rung.
         I looked to ring watching as Nick attacked first throwing a jab followed by two more than a right cross. Tyler blocked each hit except for the cross Clara still hadn't answered yet so I watched on. Tyler throws a jab, right uppercut, left hook, and then a nice right hand Nick was able to block each one and slipped the right hand. Nick then threw a right cross a left hook followed Nick threw another right cross then did a left uppercut. His uppercut landing perfectly "Yes!" Clara cheered in excitement I smirked "I think you just answered my question," I whisper/yelled into her ear Clara blushed.
        Nick threw a right hand, left cross, right cross, left jab, and right uppercut combo Tyler got hit by the right hand but blocked the rest. Nick threw a left hook that Tyler dodged and he threw a left uppercut that landed stunning Nick. Nick stumbled back a bit as Tyler charged just as Clara asked "but what if I can't heal for Nick's sake," I looked to Tony. He was already looking our way and came up behind Clara placing a hand on her shoulder.
         "It'll take time to heal but Nick has excellent patience," Tony said I nodded my head in agreement Clara looked to each of the three of us. I smirked while Jazzy and Tony smiled Clara then smiled and yelled "Nick," we looked back to see him in the ground blocking punches as he looks to her. "I will go out with you," Nick smiled big as Tyler was caught off guard looking our way. Nick kicked Tyler off of him feeling a new burst of energy as Jazzy squealed holding Clara's arm jumping up and down in excitement. Clara blushes as I looked to Preston and his friends to see their shocked faces as well.
         Nick stood up throwing multiple fast and hard punches Tyler having trouble keeping up. "Come on Tyler," Tony yelled "Uppercut him," Jazzy yelled "You Can Do It," Clara screamed "Don't Let Your Wife Down!" I yelled at him. Nick had the hugest smile on his face as he threw a right hand into Tyler's face Tyler fell back. His eyes were closed and he wasn't moving the entire Gym was silent as the ref called it "Knock Out!" the place erupted into cheers. Clara quickly climbed into the ring running to Nick and hugging him, we followed Clara in and watched as Nick spun in a circle hugging Clara.
        "You know she wouldn't be like this right now if she wasn't over him right," Jazzy asked me, I nodded my head "she fell out of love with Tyler a long time ago," I told Jazzy. "There is still damage though and I am sure there was love," I said "just not enough to make it hard to move on," "yeah," Jazzy said we looked to each other I smirked and she smiled. We then went over and congratulated Nick on his win as he kept his right arm over Clara's shoulders. "Looks like its all up to Tony how," Nick said playfully punching Tony's arm "way to make me feel the pressure," Tony said with a rolled of his eyes as he put his arm over Jazzy's shoulders.
         "Don't fail needs Tony," I said with a blank face but my eyes held amusement in them Tony chuckled "I will do my best o-mighty one," Tony joked. They laughed as I chuckled following them out the ring but stopped to see Preston staring my way. He pointed at me then nodded his head to the back entrance he then walked towards it. I looked to the others and climbed out "I will be back," I said then walked away. I walked out the back door right into a dark alley way as the sky above tumbled and lightning flashed. It reminded me of that night in the alley four years ago. 
        I turned around just as lightning flashed illuminating Preston, he grabbed me quickly and slammed me to the brick wall. All I thought though in this split second was what does he want.