Coming Soon!

****          Valencia was poisoned and broken after the murder of her parents when she was only six

****
Valencia was poisoned and broken after the murder of her parents when she was only six. He rarely spoke and kept to herself making her seem invisible to others. Her aunt and uncle rarely noticed her prescience despite her living with them.
          To express herself and have herself a voice after her parents deaths, Valencia turned to the one thing she loved. But not just any art. No, no she turned to graffiti. All over the city you find her pieces of art scattered all about. Each one different and filled with a different emotion.
           But one day Valencia chose the wrong place to put up her new art. She put it up on Jade Leopard Territory, which is a viscous gang in the city she lives in.
          What will happen? Will Valencia be caught? Or will luck finally be on her side? Or does fate have other plans for Valencia?

            A Sample of what is to come!

          I hummed along to the song playing through my earbuds as I moved my arm side away then down. The feeling of the cold can in my hand as the paint from the can decorated the billboard made me feel happy, satisfied. I stepped back after finishing up one last touch to stare at my newest piece. A girl with pigtails was before me, she held her mother's hand as they walked along a path in a park. There were other people in the park, a pond off to the left with ducks near it, and a bench with a trash can beside it. I pulled down my ask and smiled "perfect," I said before putting all my cans back into my art bag. I climbed down the ladder not wanting to get caught by police or anyone for putting up more graffiti.
          Once I was on the sixth peg from the ground I dropped down to the ground fixing my bag on my shoulders before walking away. I heard sirens in the distance and quickly dived into the darkness of an alleyway.