Chapter 5 Parents

Keira's POV
         After dinner Tony and his parents hung around along with Jazzy, but when I noticed it was ten at night I turned to Jazzy. "We should get you home," I told her, she nodded her head in agreement "bye Jazzy," everyone said as we left. I noticed that no one was at Clara's house but her, she was sitting in her window and crying. "Her relationship must seriously suck," Jazzy said guess she noticed too "at this rate something bad it gonna happen," I told her.
         "What do you mean," Jazzy asked me as we both opened our car doors and got in "they have been together for like three years right," I asked Jazzy nodded her head. "Since Clara hasn't left him since Freshman year even though she is unhappy. Only one thing is left that could ruin her," I said "like," Jazzy presses at me as I put my key into the ignition. "Tyler is probably getting fed up with her and since she won't leave. That means he will most likely break up with her. He will probably be doing it to teach her a lesson. My mom knew a girl in a similar predicament to Clara," I explained as I pulled out the drive and onto the road.
         I started driving as Jazzy pointed me in the direction to go "what happened to the girl," Jazzy asked me. "The guy kissed and always made sure the girl was there to see him happy with some other chick. It was his way of making her jealous and breaking her even more. He even put terrible rumors out there on purpose to make her life miserable," I told her but continued. "The girl almost committed suicide cause she couldn't take it anymore. Her parents were gone and she had no one. Or so she thought. A guy came into her life at the time she planned to do it. She had planned to jump off the roof of the college. But this guy talked her down and helped heal her. When the ex tried to get at her, the guy was always there to block it and protect her," I told Jazzy.
         "That is really descriptive and horrible," Jazzy said with a frown on her face "my mom was the girl," I told her. "My dad was her protector," I added "wow that's an amazing love story," Jazzy said I smiled softly "my dad was new to the city just came from Italy but spoke English well," I told Jazzy. "God I wish everyone was like your dad," Jazzy told me "me too," I said as I pulled up to her house. A woman and man came out the house screaming at Jazzy as she got out the car about where she's been.
         "I was with a friend," Jazzy told them "a friend," her dad scoffed "you Jazzy can't make friends with your blubbering mouth," ok that's enough. I stepped out the car "that is a real fucked up thing to say," I said as I leaned on my car door the dad and mom both looked shocked. "Hi I'm Jazzy's mom," said the woman, she was definitely the kind one and level headed one. "Keira," I said shaking her hand "what a lovely name," she told me "thank you," I said smiling at her. "Are you new to Mulberry," Mrs. Newton asked me "yes ma'am transferred from Italy," I told her "oh how wonderful," she said with an excited smile.
         "Sorry for Jazzy being home so late. She was with me and my youngest brother at a Boxing Gym. Then had dinner with my family," I informed them "oh no problem. It is good for Jazzy to get out," her mom told me. Her dad seemed to realize that he kind of messed up and stayed silent. "Actually I am paying for Jazzy to attend the Gym four times a week," I told them "oh she is learning to Box," her mom asked with excitement, I see where Jazzy got the for talking from. "Yes ma'am. My family believes everyone needs to learn to defend themselves," I spoke her dad glared at me but I ignored him smiling like I didn't intend to piss him off.
         "Well thank you so much. I have been complaining to the school for a year now about her being bullied," she told me "yeah I had witnessed that first hand twice today. But don't worry I handled it," I informed them. Her mother smiled brightly while her father gave me a suspicious look. "I better get home though got school tomorrow," I said "oh of course you must stop by and have dinner with us soon," Jazzy's mom told me "yes ma'am," I said nodding my head while smiling. "Alright then," she said then walked inside with her husband as they whispered an argument between themselves.
         "Holy shit," said Jazzy as I smirked at hear "my mom totally loves you now. And I can't believe you threw shade at my dad," she laughed. "I'll see you tomorrow. I will have Tony pick you up," I said, I noticed her blush when I said Tony's name "also I approve of the relationship if you two get together," I told her. She began to blubber like a fish out of water "Mr and Mrs. Patterson," I said "oh shut up," Jazzy managed to say I giggled at her. "Bye Mrs. Patterson," I teased as I waved bye to her then got in my car.
I drove back home getting in and taking a shower; I helped my mom put the munchkins to bed. I went to my room and looked out my window to see Tony throwing pebbles at my window from his room. I flipped him off but opened my window as he chuckled at my actions. "Your picking your future wife up tomorrow," I told him "that's fine," Tony said "so you don't deny it then," I asked. "What's the point," he asked "because it's true," I said he shrugged his shoulders making me smirk at him. I was so damn right. "I'll send you the address in a bit," I told him "alright night K," he said "night T," I said back.
         We both closed our windows and curtains; I finished getting myself ready for bed brushing my teeth. Washing my face and all that jazz. Before falling asleep I texted Tony the address then went right to sleep. Dreaming of when I was little and my dad was helping teach me Boxing.