Chapter 2 Gods

Keira's POV
         I hated it here already, can you believe that shit? I was like three minutes late to each class cause my fucking ass got lost. Each teacher chewed me out and when they asked me what I had to say for myself. I simply replied "I'm new you mother fucking idiot. So sorry I got lost for being new," let's just say each teacher looked embarrassed. They each apologized to me and them let me take a fucking seat.
         I have all four of my core classes before lunch then the rest of the time is fucking free. And by free I mean fucking free except one class which was Music. My mom made me take it saying it was either that or I was taking business classes. My mom likes to think I have the voice an angel while I think she is being dramatic. Of course like my goal was I have no friends or acquaintances unless you count the fucking teachers.
         I sighed at least it was lunch. I didn't really like eating breakfast or lunch but my mom made me. Saying it was bad to skip, but at school I always skipped lunch. She never knew. We get free lunches so it's not like she can see if I spent money on lunch or not. I sat down at a table some students still staring at me, I ignored them though. I had my AirPods in and I all I wanted to do was to die at this point. I was board and didn't know what the hell I will do till my last class.
         I feel a tap on my shoulder and take out my AirPods as I look back behind me. A girl my age with curly black hair that was shoulder length on her stood behind me. Her skin was slightly pale and hey hooded green eyes held curiosity in them. She is wearing a blue jean skirt with a light blue t-shirt on as she clutches the books in her hands to her chest. "Your the new girl right," she asked me "yeah," I said in a monotone voice she smiled brightly at me as she sat down beside me. "I am Jazzy," she told me "cool," I said hoping she'd leave me alone.
         But she had her own plans in mind. "So what is your name," she asked me "Keira," I stated. "Well Keira, I have noticed in our two classes we have together and the fact your sitting alone. That you haven't made any friends," she said "is that a fact," I said my face showing no emotion but voice telling her I was annoyed. "Yes it is so I thought I'd introduce myself and we could become friends," Jazzy said I went to go protest this when the cafeteria doors opened. The fucking weird ass people in this school started that staring thing again, but not at me.
         They were staring at the five boys and one girl that seem to have these people worshiping at their feet. They were all good looking but seemed to have an aura of arrogance around them, except the girl she looked sad and in pain. One of the males scanned the cafeteria and when his eyes landed on the table I was at he approached. He didn't come towards me though he went to Jazzy.
         He pushed her books off the table onto the floor saying a simple oops two of his buddies joined him and laughed. "Jamie right," the first one said "J-Jazzy a-actually," she stuttered keeping her head down. I kept my face blank as I watched the scene before me, Jazzy looked scared. Poor girl I thought. "Well Jazzy," he said putting a teasing tone to his voice when he said her name. "What are you doing around the new girl. Didn't I warn you to stop talking to people. Especially with the way you ramble," he said wow what a dick I thought to myself. "I-I just w-wanted to m-make a friend," she stuttered out "I don't fucking think so," he said going to grab her but I smacked his hand away.
         Gasps sounded through out the cafeteria as I stood up Jazzy looking slightly shocked at my action. Look I am cold hearted bitch, but I ain't that fucking cold. "Who the fuck do you think you are to touch me," the guy seethed out at me, I smirked it wasn't a cocky smirk but one of amusement. "Clearly not a dickhead like you," I said more gasps sounded out. What is with these people? Jazzy looked nervous as she looked between us "look I'll let this slide since your new. But don't get involved in my business with Rambles there," he said nodding to Jazzy.
         She looked scared and about ready to cry I stepped in front of her "how about you fuck off, testa di gallo," I said (testa di gallo= cock head). "What," he asked me looking at me like I was the stupid one "learn Italian and you'll know what I said," I spoke calmly. "But then again you look too dumb to pick anything up," I stated tilting my head to side slightly as I frowned, a face I didn't make often. "Why you little bitch," he said with of a growl to it though "thanks. Now if you excuse me I would like to enjoy the rest of my lunch in peace," I said turning around, but I felt his hand touch my shoulder and when it did I grabbed it. I twisted it hard causing him to bend down slightly as his friends that had sat down stood up while the two of his friends with us backed up.
         "You know if I keep bending this back more I'll be able to snap your wrist," I stated not an announce of emotion on my face, but in my voice you heard the amusement at his pain. I bent his wrist more causing him to fall down on one knee I smirked "your lucky I don't need my mom on my ass about getting suspended the first day," I said then let go. "Duke," said his two friends as they came to his side "get out of my sight," I spat to them then turned around and sat back down with Jazzy.
         They helped Duke away as Jazzy stared at me astonished by my actions "that was amazing," she said. "Not really," I said which it was true I could have done some way better and amazing stuff. But that was just a simple warning. "Thanks by the way," Jazzy said and I looked to her from the corner of my eyes "Duke and his friends have bothered me for a long time. I like to talk and it bothers people. I got paired with Duke in a class and he hated how much I talked. That he started doing things like that," she told me honestly. "He's just a prick," I told her, I heard some guy nearby say "does she even know what she's done,".
         "Tell me something Jazzy," I said and she looked to me after picking her books up off the ground. "Why did everyone gasp when I smacked his hand away," I asked her "right you don't know," she said. "Ok so Duke and his four male buddies kind of rule the school. Teachers don't mess with them and neither does the students. They are known for making people's lives hell if they cross them," she told me "so they are controlling," I asked she nodded her head. "Good thing I don't come with a remote," I said Jazzy giggled at my small joke "so teach me what I need to know," I told her.
         "Ok so the guy with the girl is Tyler, he is of course controlling like all five boys. He is really good at baseball. The girl is his girlfriend, her name is Clara. They have been dating since eight grade and we are in our Junior year," Jazzy told me "she looks depressed," I said. Jazzy sighed "she doesn't like everything Tyler and his friends do. Since Freshman year they have been fighting about it. But Tyler always wins and she does as she is told," Jazzy informed me. That isn't going to end too terribly well for her one day.
         "The twins that were here with Duke are Fred and Orion, they are the two mischievous ones out of the entire group. If you want an idea on a prank go to them," she told me. I quickly memorized the fives features as Jazzy then continued. "And that is Preston, he is literally the leader of the entire thing. He is smart and handsome but cold as an ice cube," Jazzy told me, that just means they haven't met me. I am fucking Antarctic.
         "Everyone calls them the Gods because of their looks and no one messes with them. Until now," Jazzy told me, I smirked as they all looked to me. "What do they usually do to get back at someone," I asked her "you name it they've done it," she told me making my smirk stay. "Well let the Gods bring on their so called terror," I said Jazzy looking at me like I am a crazy person "I enjoy a challenge," I told her. "You do realize they could pull up old records on you right," she asked me, well no I'm fucking new. But let them try I have come to rest with my demons.
         "I wish them luck," I said as I stood up the bell ringing "what class do you have," I asked Jazzy. "Math," she groaned "I'll walk you," I said she smiled at me "does this mean we're friends," she asked me. "I suppose but I don't do emotions," I tell her "I noticed," she said making me smirk ever so slightly. As we walked my mind wondered back to the so called Gods. I really want to see how Godly they are.