Chapter 4 Defend

Keira's POV
After everyones practice I invited Jazzy back to my house to have dinner with us, she protested at first saying her mother be worried. But I told her to let me handle it since parents have always loved me for some odd reason. We pulled up to my house Jazzy said "you literally live two streets down from mine," "good to know," I said. "Alright everyone out," I said the boys bailed out along with Jazzy I looked in my review mirror and noticed multiple nice looking cars at the house across the street.
I saw the door open and I got out the car looking to see a shocked Duke and his friends coming out the house. I smirked and twiddled my fingers at them saying hello in a bitchy teasing way. "You live across from Clara's house," Jazzy pointed out "I noticed" I said "if they try anything they will wish they didn't," I said just as my mom pulls in to the drive.
"Hey Mom," I said as she got out the car my five brothers quickly ran back out the house running to Mom. "Mom, Keira made a friend," said Matty "she is really pretty," Quinton added Mom looked up to see Jazzy and me. "Hi I'm Keira's mom just call me Sandra though," she told Jazzy as they shakes hands "Jazzy Newton," she told my mom. "Is it cool if Jazzy stays for dinner," I asked "of course. Keira has always been bad at making friends," my mom told her. Jazzy giggled they began to talk and go inside with my brothers while I looked to the five boys and Clara.
Tyler and her looked like they were arguing about something after Duke and him both said something. But Tyler shoves her off and to the ground I grounded my teeth together but stayed put. Duke walked across the street with his boys towards me "you bitch," said Duke pointing at me. "What's your name," Duke asked me, I ignored them and leaned against my car daring them to come closer to me. "If you think we are afraid to come at you. You got another thing coming," Tyler said as I noticed a sad Clara stop behind them.
"Keira," I hear Ryan say as he comes out the house he walks up to me ignoring the fact six people are at the end of our driveway. "Can you help me with my crescent kick," Ryan asked me, I nodded my head as I slipped my shoes off along with my socks and got in the grass. Ryan already had his off "I'll show you it first," I told him, he nodded his head I then did the perfect crescent kick. Ryan did it next which was good just needs a bit of perfecting "bring your leg up a bit higher," I told him. He nodded his head and did as I told him "do it again," I said and he did. "Perfect just keep practicing," I said he nodded his head then went inside.
"Was that supposed to scare us," Fred asked then scoffed "no," I said my mom then came out. "Jonny, Mary, and Tony are eating with us, Keira," Mom told me "they will be here any second," she added then notice the six people. "Keira Alessia Esposito, I swear to God if you are picking a fight in front of our house. I will make you run this entire block until you pass out," my mom warned me, Jazzy then came out the house. But she instantly hid behind my mom slightly in fear this didn't go unnoticed by mom or my brothers, who came out.
"Jazzy dear what's wrong," my mom asked her as Jonny pulled up to our house "what the fuck are they doing here," Tony said. He was pissed remembering what I told him from earlier about Jazzy, Tony came and stood beside me. "Keira, Tony," said my mom in warning not wanting cops to show up to our house "let's go boys," Preston said suddenly. They all walked back across the street to Clara's house she gave us all an apologetic smile but left after them.
"Are they those Gods," Jonny asked us "yeah," I said "did they hurt you Jazzy," Tony asked Jazzy. "No," she replied "what am I missing," Mom asked us all, I sighed "let's talk about it in the house," I said after grabbing my shoes and socks. Once we were all inside I explained to them about what happened at school today. My mom was furious and wanted to go there and whoop them all herself for being such stuck up asses. Mary, Tony's mom was also pissed "who in their right mind does that," she asked "teste di cazzo," I answered (teste di cazzo=dickheads).
"Keira," my mom warned me "but I agree," she added making me smirk "I wish I could go to school with you two," Tony said. "Actually you will be," Jonny said making us look to him "we bought a house earlier today it's right next door," "that means we can be school mates," Jazzy said excitedly. Tony blushed and nodded his head with a bright smile on his face "you start tomorrow Tony," Mary told him. "Well that means I have two friends now," I said "and one more person to help fight those bad guys," said Charlie. "Only if they swing first," my mom reminded us which we nodded our heads my mom then looked to Jazzy.
         "Jazzy, Keira is very good at knowing when people are good. She has always trusted her gut with people and if she feels like you are a good person. Who she is willing to protect and even take to her favorite Boxing Gym. Then that simple means that you are family and when it comes to family we defend each other," my mom told her as she held her hand "this means a lot to me," Jazzy said making my mom smile at her. "Good and if you ever need us. We are always here," Mom told her, Jazzy nodded her head and wiped a stray tear away.
         "God enough with emotions let's eat," I said like I told Jazzy earlier I don't really do or like emotions. Everyone laughed as I walked away but I smiled to myself glad to know everyone likes Jazzy. Everyone has been right so far I am good with protecting people, I am good at choosing who I trust and let in, and we always defend each other. We are like family after all.