Chapter 6 Standing Up

Keira's POV
         I was finishing making breakfast for all of us as my mom was once again trying to hurry to work. "Where are my damn keys," Mom shouted in frustration "their in your purse," I said walking over and pulling them out. My mom face palmed herself as I smirked at her "thank you Dolcezza," my mom said (Dolcezza=Sweeite) "nessun problema," I said back (nessun problema=no problem). "Ok I got to go," she said to us all my brothers and I said either "bye," or "love you," or "bye Mommy," as she left.
         But as she left Tony and Jazzy came into the house "I'm here for breakfast," Tony said going to the table. "Jazzy are you hungry," Alexander asked her "oh I don't eat breakfast. My dad says I'll get fat from how much I eat," Jazzy told us. "Your dad is also a culo," I said Jazzy looked at me weird "it means ass," Ryan said he then munched on his toast. "Your too young to cuss," Tony said "yeah you got one more year before you can cuss," Quinton told his twin brother "so do you stupid," Ryan said smacking his twins arm.
         "Do you wanna fight Ryan," Quinton asked "stai zitto e mangia," I told them (stai zitto e mangia= shut up and eat) they did as I told them. "Looks like you and Tony both need to learn Italian," I said "I know Italian," Tony defended against me "only the cuss words," Charlie pointed out. "Really Charl, I thought we were buds," said Tony "we are but I was taught to call people out on their bull," he told Tony "fair point," Tony said.
         I noticed Jazzy was sitting at the table with us but not eating "eat Jazzy. Don't listen to your dad and eat," I told her. She seemed to be thinking about it with a frown on her face but nodded her head and got some food. We all ate in peace then hurried to finish getting ready Ryan and Quinton were out to the bus. While I got the three younger ones and took them to school. Tony took Jazzy with him to Mulberry for his first day as a Mulberry Giant.
         This time I just dropped the three boys off and went to school. I got out my car to see more people than yesterday staring at me "Keira," Jazzy yelled as she and Tony ran my way. "What," I asked with angry expression as I am now pissed cause their is already shit I have to deal with. She didn't say anything but handed me a flyer. I took it and looked to see that these so called Gods have issued me a challenge. The flier said

Keira Alessia Esposito,

You have been challenged to a fight against Preston Portland. You two will fight. If Preston wins you are sentenced to leave the school. But if you magically win you are allowed to become part of our group.

- The Gods

          I did enjoy a good challenge but I am not going to be part of their stupid group. And the only damn person allowed to call me by my middle name is the elders in my family. I was breathing slightly heavy from my anger as I crumbled the paper up. "Fuck them. I'm not doing it," I said "why not," Jazzy asked in complete shock "it's obviously a trick," Tony said. "They don't know Keira's background of mixed martial arts. So they probably planned some dumb way to win," Tony said "and who wants to be a fucking God anyways," I spat. "It just means they think they have some high and mighty power. When really they are just a bunch of Fucking Pricks!" I said but yelled the last two words in nothing but anger as many stared in shock.
         "These guys are use to getting their way Keira," Jazzy told me "yeah well lucky for me. I don't come with a fucking remote control," I seethed. These mother fuckers really were a piece of fucking work. "Keira if you don't accept. They will let Fred and Orion do any prank on you to make you accept," Jazzy told me "let them fucking try. I didn't do years and years of fucking martial arts. To have thin ass skin," I said. Jazzy went to say something else but Tony stopped her "when Keira makes up her mind. There is no stopping her," Tony told her. Jazzy nodded her head understanding "I just don't want you hurt," Jazzy told me "I'll be fine," I told her.
         The first bell then rang "let's go we got the first class together," Tony told us, we nodded our heads and went into the school. We collected our texts books and went straight to class. We sat in a back corner I watched with blank face as Jazzy and Tony smiled at each other and talked. "Well what do we have here," I heard a voice that was becoming annoying to hear "Ramble," said Duke. "And who are you," he asked looking to Tony "don't you go to Wood Row High," Preston said with a confused look. "Yeah you do," he said "I remember because our school beat your team last year for the Championship," Preston said Tony rolled his eyes and turned back to me.
         I shrugged my shoulders at him and then that's when dumb and dumber looked at me. "So Keira," said Duke "when do you want to fight Preston," "how about when hell freezes over and ducks have cat heads," I said in an annoyed voice. "Your turning the challenge down," Preston asked he was clearly studying me "yes dumb, I am happy to know you are smarter than dumber here," I said looking to Duke. "Why you little bitch," Duke said I tsked at him "now Dumber. You got lucky yesterday if I didn't hear a teacher coming our way. I would have broken your arm," I told him.
         "You got some fucking mental problems girl. You couldn't beat me in a fair fight. Plus you caught me on an off day," he said Tony chuckled "you got something to say boy," Duke said. Tony stood up and it made me smirk; Tony was much taller than Duke at least by four inches. If me and Duke stood by each other I was small but put him next to Tony and he looked fucking small. Preston though was an inch or two shorter than Tony so he wouldn't be intimidated by his size. "Your the boy I see," Tony said "plus none of you could beat Keira even is she was on one foot and blind folded," he was probably right there.
         "Whatever," said Duke the bell rung and the teacher entered the room "see you later Ramble," he said. "Piss off," Jazzy said that seemed to shock him, Preston, the entire class, Tony, and me. "What you say," Duke asked her going angry now "piss off. I have two of the best damn fighters as my friends. And I was stupid to be afraid of you. You are nothing but a rude selfish jerk. Who is probably insecure cause he can't get a girlfriend without pulling his penis out," Jazzy said. Wow I wasn't expecting that. "Why you," he said going towards her but Tony and I stood up real quick "touch Jazzy and I rip your head off," Tony said.
         Duke backed up but said "this isn't over," and walked away with Preston to the other side of the classroom. Tony and I sat down "one day with us Jazzy and you already have bigger balls then me," Tony said making her giggle. "Well done," I said patting her shoulder "thanks I think I just needed to know someone had my back," Jazzy told us. "We got you Jaz," Tony said making her blush as she smiled at him "lovebirds," I said they looked away from each other both blushing harder. "I approve but it will make me sick seeing it so much," I said "oh shut up K," Tony said making me smirk again. These two will definitely be the death of me.