Chapter 15 Pissed

"Who the hell are you," Preston asked as he breathed slightly heavy as it started to pour down. What is with me ending up with guys in allies? I pushed Preston away it was a little harder than I expect it to be though probably because he caught me off guard. "Did you purposely chose to make out lives hell you stupid bitch," Preston yelled at me with anger "you have got to be fucking kidding me," I said in disbelief with him. He was blaming me for what has been going on? "I think their are some holes in your memory," I yelled as I got closer to him "because you pricks are the ones who started this shit! Not me," I yelled back at him as the sky roared and lightning flashed above us.
            "You attacked first," Preston said glaring at me with pure hate "yeah that's because I don't do bullying. And your little friend that I whooped a few hours. Was bullying my friend Jazzy," I informed Preston as I poked him in the chest and stepped closer. "You should have just minded your own business," Preston told me "and you should have been beaten more to respect people," I fired back I then turned around to leave but Preston grabbed my wrist. I grabbed his hand peeling his finger off of me as I said "let go you fucking pig," Preston let go "I plan to win Kiera," Preston said.
            "Good fucking luck prick," I said then headed to the door to get out of the rain but I stopped after opening. I looked backed at Preston "I hope you learn your lesson before you go to jail," I said I looked him up and down "though I would love to see how long you last in there," I immediately left after seeing his body tense more. I walked in my temper at its peak it felt like "Kiera," said my mother in horror at how drenched I was. "What happened," Jazzy asked with wide eyes as I looked cold and angry I ignored them all despite hearing them.
           I felt a hand on my shoulder without even thinking I flipped that person over my shoulder I rolled into arm bar hold. I held it too "Kiera," Jonny says as he and a few others had to pull me off who ever I just assaulted. When I saw it was Tony, I felt guilt nothing but guilt "Tony," I said in shock. "I am so sorry," I said as Nick helped Tony up "it's ok Kier," Tony, I shook my head no though as the people holding me let go. "I'm so sorry Ton," I said he looked to me seeing the feeling of fear and guilt that I felt. "Kiera it's-" before he could finish I was running out that place I ran out into the rainy night not knowing where I was going.
            I heard my mother screaming for me to come back but I couldn't go back now. I hurt my best friend since I was a toddler, I couldn't believe I let Preston get to me like that. I felt so angry so pissed off with myself, I knew I couldn't even look myself in the face now. So I just ran not knowing where I was going just knew I needed to get away from here and everyone. To let myself think before I hurt someone else that I care for.