"You seem different. In a good way. Like bright."

"Well, I can't forever be depressed right?"

"Is it because you've been frequently meet Mingyu lately?" and Wonwoo choked on his noodle.

Gotcha. Jun smiled. Wonwoo could keep a cold face but he's a bad liar.

"No. What do you mean by that?" Wonwoo was slightly panicked.

"Minghao saw you two together a few days ago."

Shit. Wonwoo mentally cursed. Was it when they have dinner outside before Wonwoo crashed at Mingyu's place.

"He's a stubborn kid." Wonwoo replied.

"I see..." Jun replied.

"So, what's your opinion about Mingyu?" he continued.

"Well...he seems nice. Kinda good-looking. Got a nice body too. He told me he goes to the gym. Good cook too."

"How did you know he's a good cook?" Jun caught another point. He could see a frown on Wonwoo's face.

"He once gave me something that he cooked. Pretty good." Wonwoo panicked.

Of course, he knew Mingyu's a good cook. The boy literally cooked for him whenever Wonwoo crashed at his place. Were they being too obvious? Jun would judge him hard if he knew that they were fuck buddies.

"Try to ask him out." Jun said.

"If you two not click, you can stop."

"I'm not ready yet."

---

Mingyu entered the art faculty as he looked around. Various types of paintings hanging on each side of the wall. Talking about art. Mingyu thought. Minghao called him just now to ask for some help. From afar he saw his friend came with a pile of boxes in his hands.

"Here, help me carry all this to my place. I got some more at the back. Wait here." Minghao gave the pile of boxes to Mingyu.

"Why don't you call your boyfriend?" Mingyu asked.

"I don't want him to be tired carrying all this stuff."

"Then, how about me?"

"I don't care if you tired or not. Now, wait here." Minghao said and left.

Mingyu scoffed as he looked inside the boxes. Full of art supplies and a few paintings. Being an art student can be troublesome sometimes. Mingyu said to himself. He turned around as he decided to wait at the entrance. The clumsy boy he was, Mingyu started to lose the balance of the boxes and a lot of paintings fell off, scattered around the lobby. Letting out a deep sigh, Mingyu placed the box on the ground as he started to collect all the paintings that all over the place.

"Why you gotta have so many things?" Mingyu whined.

Suddenly, someone came to him and started to help him collected the stuff. Mingyu looked at the boy and thanked the latter. Within a second, all the paintings were in Mingyu's hands.

"Thank you, sunbae." Mingyu bowed down a bit.

"It's okay." The boy smiled.

"I never see you before. What year are you?" he asked Mingyu.

"Ah, I'm first-year engineering. I'm here to help my friend with this." Mingyu showed the boxes.

"Oh, next time be careful." The latter said and left.

Minghao arrived and bowed at the boy. Mingyu looked at the senior.

"Let's go." Minghao said.

"Who's that?"

"Jisoo sunbae. Third-year."

"Cute."

"Don't ruin him. He's a very nice senior. For God's sake, don't try to bang everyone that you see." Minghao nagged at his best friend.

Mingyu rolled his eyes and walked away. As his best friend, Minghao was supposed to support him. Whatever he had Wonwoo anyway. Mingyu stopped as he thought of the latter. Maybe I should ask him if he free tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six~

double update because I'm feeling generous. the story plot is going very well so far. and I'm so happy that I'm further ahead of my update schedule. Getting imprison on my campus really help my idea keep going. but BICTH I want to go out. (yes I spell it wrong. got problem?💅)

now enjoy this

thank you for reading my story. please vote, comment, and share if you like it. I appreciate it so much. and don't forget to follow me for more awesome stories. I love you guys 💎🧡💛💚💜🤎🖤🤍💙💖💎