CHAPTER 25

The end. If you want another story similar to mine go read bbdqqce1 story.

Mwah❤
🅸🅵 🆈🅾🆄 🅳🅾🅽'🆃 🅻🅸🅺🅴 🆃🅷🅴 🆆🅰🆈 🅸 🆃🅰🅻🅺, 🆃🅷🅴🅽 🆆🅷🆈 🅰🅼 🅸 🅾🅽 🆈🅾🆄🆁 🅼🅸🅽🅳?

»»----- ♔ -----««

"You ready?" Josh asked me. I nodded my head as I followed him to the area the guys were sitting on the floor away from people.

"Yeah, I am," I answered. I pulled my hair behind my ear before sitting in between Kio and Jaden. Jaden grabbed my face to look at him.

"You look sad. Are you not happy we're here." He asked me once again. He rubbed his thumb over my lips with a worried expression on his face.

"No that's not it. I'm just surprised." I clarified. He nodded and kissed my nose before pulling away.

"We care about you, Babe," Bryce told me. I cheeks go red after he said that.

"I can see that." I smiled. This is crazy.

"When we first met you we thought you were some crazy bitch you know." Bryce laughed. We all laughed along with him.

"I would think that too if I met me." I chuckled. Kio pulled me under his arm and kissed me on the forehead.

"I thought you guys were hot when I first met you," I said as I thought about the first time I saw them and talked about them.

"That's all?" Jaden scoffed. I shrugged as I let my head fall on Kio's lap.

"Wow," Anthony said as he placed his hand on his heart as if I had hurt him.

"I mean you guys are a fine specimen," I revealed. Which was one hundred percent true of course.

"What about the time you had us working for you?" Kio started.

"What'd you think of us then." Josh finished. I tried to rack up my brain to think of something positive.

"Uh it was fun and well you guys have nice firm asses." I grinned proudly at my answer. I reached up and played with the hair over Kio's head.

"Everything's purely physical for you huh?" He raised his eyebrow. I let out a deep sigh.

"I'm trying to say something else but this is hard for me," I told them. Speaking of feelings that aren't related to how someone is in bed is hard for me.

"You know what, what do you like about me?" I changed the subject.

"We asked you first," Jaden revealed. Anthony elbowed him.

"Wait no, I like how sweet and caring you actually are behind all that sex stuff." He smiled. I felt a smile cake my face before I looked at the ceiling.

"Sex stuff?" I grinned. Anthony's still as shy as he was when I first met him.

"Uh-huh." He let out. I sat up from my position.

"And here I thought you only liked me because of the sex stuff." I teased. They didn't laugh along with me.

"If that were the case we'd probably wouldn't be at an airport ready to go to Europe for you." Josh scoffed. I still don't know

"Do you like us in other ways besides the sex stuff," Anthony asked me? I panicked a bit for no reason. It's not like I spent all my time with them for sex.

"Yeah of course," I said.

"Name them," Jaden told me. I panicked again and avoided eye contact with them. They probably think I was lying before. Why can't I just tell them!

"Don't worry we'll take as long you need in Europe for you to care for us as much we do you."

"When you come back you won't be able to stop talking about how much you love us." Bryce laughed. I smiled gratefully at all of them.

"Flight 162 boarding now." The loudspeaker announced. We all stood up and grabbed our bags.

I felt my hand grabbed stopping me from moving forward. I looked back. It was Josh

"I already asked you this but are you ready?" He asked me seriously. And this time I was completely sure of my answer.

"Yes."

I'm happy they didn't just give up on me because I can't express my feelings the way they want me to. Them actually willing to take the time to help me develop those feelings is something I'd never expect from anyone. They continue to surprise me daily.

To think all this started because of a stupid dare. Remind me to thank Taylor.

»»----- ♔ -----««