0035

yall remember when everyone stanned the ace family🤡

»»----- ♔ -----««

Donny was a lot of things but he wasn't a rapist. When I told him no he listened, which was good. But that doesn't mean he didn't ask me time and time again.

"No Donny, I'm tired!" I burst out. I covered my mouth straight after. One thing you never do is yell at Donny.

I took one glance at Donny's face and I bolted. I screamed as I ran through the hall. Donny was right behind me.

I turned my head around to see Donny try to grab at me. I ducked and ran faster. I reached the stairs and sprinted down it.

Taylor's eyes widened as she saw me going down the stairs the boys were still here. Why the hell are they still here!

I got to the bottom of the steps and before I felt Donny grab me. He held me by my waist and pulled me towards his chest.

Tears flew down my face as I apologized continuously. I tried to pry his hands off my waist as he held me up so at this point my feet were no longer touching the floor.

"What the hell are you doing!" I heard Bryce yell. Donny squeezed tighter.

"How about you worry about cleaning or get the fuck out!" Donny roared. Bryce took one glance at my face before moving forward and knocking Donny in the jaw.

This made Donny let me go. Bryce is really dumb. Getting into a fistfight with someone who plays around with weights is not a good idea.

Donny punched Bryce which resulted in an awful cracking sound. I don't know if it came from Bryce's nose or Donny's fist because I turned around and put my arms around Taylor.

She told me some comforting words as she rubbed my back. The commotion soon went outside and all the guys with it.

Chances are Donny's kicking ass but I guess if 'all' of them we're fighting Donny... Nope, not possible. Donny doesn't lose.

"What happened Babe?" Taylor asked softly.

"I yelled at him," I mumbled into her shoulder. I hummed in response but didn't say anything back.

"This is my fault." Taylor sighed sadly.

"No it isn't, we're both in toxic relationships
Yeah, we should've tried harder to keep each other away from that. But it's definitely not our fault." I told her. She held me tighter as she rested her head on my shoulder.

I hear the door open behind me but I didn't turn around fearing that Donny would be the one walking through the door.

I felt another hand my back which slowly made me turn around. It was Kio.

"You alright." He asked softly. Taylor slowly let go of me and stepped back. I turned fully to face Kio.

"I'm fine," I reassured him while wiping the stray tearing coming down my face.

"Could've fooled me," Kio responded as he pulled me into his chest. He held me there for a minute before I heard the front door open and close. I pulled my head back to see who it was and it was the guys.

I pulled away from Kio completely and walked up to them.

"Where is he?" I asked swallowing the lump in my throat. Only Bryce and Griffin were bloody. Makes sense since they're the only ones who stood a chance against Donny.

"Don't worry about him." Bryce grits out as he wiped his nose, dried blood and fresh blood catered his face.

Taylor came around and handed Bryce and Griffin wet towels to wipe their faces.

I snatched it from them and did it myself. As I was wiping the blood from both their faces I heard Taylor and Jaden talking.

"He'll come back," Taylor whispered sadly.

"Not with us around." He told her. I sighed and dipped both the towel in warm water to wash out the blood before putting the towels back on Bryce and Griffin's faces.

"Actually today's your last day," I said announced.

»»----- ♔ -----««