CHAPTER 16

yall voted for Kio without knowing the reason why 🤡

Bryce vs Josh

who wins?

»»----- ♔ -----««

After a long night of drinking and sleeping with a random guy whom I don't remember the name of. I slept at a hotel, woke up this morning, and called Taylor to ask her if the guys were still there she said they'd left last night. I trusted her, she knows better than to lie to me.

I drove home, Bryce's car didn't sit in front of my driveway this time. I sighed in relief and opened my car door.

I walked to the front and unlocked the door swiftly. She closed the door behind me and put my bag down on the couch.

Taylor was laid out cold on the opposite couch with a bag of marshmallows. I chuckled softly as I walked up the stairs.

I started to get undressed due to the fact I smelled like liquor and sweat.

I untucked my shirt and unbuttoned the top of it before sliding it above my head. I slung my shirt over my shoulders and unzipped my pants.

I twisted the doorknob to my room. I lifted my head up to find the guys sleeping inside. My eyes wandered to each one of their faces. I shook my head disappointed in Taylor for lying to me.

I stepped over Anthony's body on the floor and picked out clothes from my closet for me to wear.

I sure as hell won't be staying here.

"Babe?" A raspy groan came from Jaden. I looked behind me and he was now sitting up on my bed. I stared at him for a moment before turning back around and grabbing a shirt.

I shut the drawer and turned to the door. I attempted to get out of the room before any more of them woke up.

"Wait!" Jaden called out irritated. I paused at the door but didn't turn around. More shuffling was heard. I assume the others woke up. Great.

"We need to talk." He breaths out. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled to myself.

"I have nothing to say," I told him.

"But we do." He responded not missing a beat. I moved my head back and forth for a second before turning around. I was right the others were up.

"Look how about you guys go about your merry little life and I'll go mine." I smiled. I saw Josh run his hands through his hair angrily.

"Jesus Babe can you at least let us explain before shutting us out of your life." He yelled. I blinked at the loudness but remained unbothered.

"There's no need for explaining you didn't do anything. I did, but I'm not going to explain myself so I think it's best you guys get out." I said pointing to the door.

"Look we were completely out of pocket before, and we're sorry." Anthony apologized. I shrugged my shoulders again.

"You didn't do anything..." I started.

"Yes, we did." Bryce interrupted. I avoided eye contact with all of them. The room was silent for a moment. From afar I hear Taylor call out my name. Never have I ever been so happy to hear her voice.

"Good Taylor's up."

The doorbell rings and I turn around. I walked out of my room and leaned on the rail.

"Who is it!" I called out to Taylor as I heard the door open. She was silent for a moment before yelling back.

"Harry!" She called out. My eyes widened and I put a hand over my mouth though that didn't stop me from screaming out.

"Holy shit!" I yelled excitedly. I squealed some more and jumped up like a little kid.

"Who's Harry?" Kio asked. I didn't notice him behind me before so his voice scared me. My smile faulted for a moment before getting bigger.

"My boyfriend." I giggled. I pushed past all of them and sprinted down the stairs.

»»----- ♔ -----««