0001

»»----- ♔ -----««

"You have too!" Taylor whined. I knew I shouldn't have made her drink that dirty sock juice, and now I'm paying for it. She pulled on my spaghetti strap.

"Are you crazy! It's broad daylight! We have neighbors!" I yelled at her. I am not running down the street naked.

"Do it or let be me borrow your car to drive to Big Bear tomorrow," Taylor smirked crossing her arms. I can't believe her. I barely let her sit in the front passenger seat of my car, now she wants to borrow it for a week. Absolutely not.

I glared at her and unbuttoned my jeans. She clapped her hands and downed another shot. I removed my pants and took off my shirt. I turned around and took off my underwear.

"Look at that cute little butt of yours," Taylor commented. I moved away before her hand could slap my behind.

I march up to the door and open it, taking a peek outside.

"What exactly are you asking me to do?" I ask her. I didn't see anyone outside right now. Maybe I'll get lucky and no one will witness this.

"You got to run up and down the street, then you can come back inside." She said simply. I felt a cold bottle pushed against my back and I turned around. It was a bottle of Jack Daniels, not my favorite but I'll take it. I chug it down and shoved it back into her hand. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and walked out the door, ignoring the voices in my head telling me no.

I held my boobs with my hand and glanced up the street.

"Now or never sweet cheeks," Taylor laughed. I contemplated on running into the road and letting a car trample over my body. But knowing Taylor she would take the opportunity to take my car, which is exactly what I'm trying to avoid.

I took a deep breath and bolted out the driveway.

This is fucking crazy

What about the children.

I continued running and as I reached the end of the street. The house on the opposite street spilled with a bunch of boys with shocked expressions on their faces.

I could've sworn someone had a camera. They hollered as I passed by.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

I put my hand up and stopped for a second waving at them with a smile.

I don't know them.

But might as well tease them while I had the chance.

For the spilt second, I stopped I then continued running back to our house, where Taylor was also cheering. I ran passed her and entered the house.

I panted as I stopped in the living room.

"That was a hot little audience you had there." She clapped as she shut the front door.

I didn't respond but she said exactly what I was thinking.

»»----- ♔ -----««