CHAPTER 9

WARNING- if i see anymore comments telling me to 'write more' or 'update' after i just posted a chapter an hour ago i will not hesitate to discontinue naked part 2
***
Lets get me to 200 followers.

stan kpop? yay or nay?

»»----- ♔ -----««

"O-okay..." I muttered as I put my hand on Josh's shirtless body. He kissed my jaw continuously. He pulled me closer to him and pressed kisses against my neck.

"Josh," I said as I held onto his bicep as he pressed his naked body against mine.

"Josh.," I called out a little louder. He hummed against my ear lobe which caused a tingly feeling throughout my body.

"Josh when I came up here to take a nap it was because I was tired." I started. He pulled away and looked up at me confused.

"I'm exhausted now." I chuckled. He sighed and pulled away.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"Mhm," I muttered in response. Josh sat up from the bed and swung his leg over the side of the bed. I reached out and grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"That doesn't mean I want you to leave," I told him. He nodded his head and swung his legs back over. He laid back down and stared at the ceiling.

I turned my body over so I was facing him. We laid in silence for a moment before I spoke.

"So how'd you get Bryce arrested," I asked him. His chest stopped going up and down as he responded.

"I didn't get him..." Josh started. I reached my hand over and grabbed his jaw. I forced him to face me as I waited for the response I wanted.

"Drugs." He revealed simply.

"What?" I asked confused. Surely I must've heard wrong. Josh... drugs? It doesn't make sense.

"I got him arrested for drugs." He elaborated. I let go of his jas but kept my hand grazing on his skin.

"Explain," I told him.

"You know it's not normal for people to talk about going to jail after they've had sex." Josh scoffed.

"I don't want to be normal." I fired back without missing a beat.

"I thought you said you were tired." He said avoiding my question once again.

"I'll put my tiredness away just to hear your voice explaining to me what happened." I shot back. He thought about it for a moment before shaking his head no.

"As much as you'd like that I would hate to deprive you of your sleep." He faked thoughtfulness. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah?" I questioned him annoyed with his stubbornness. A lazy smile graced his face.

"Yeah." He chuckled softly.

"Whatever I'll get it out of you somehow." I challenged. I started to move my hand away from his face but he grasped onto it and used it to pull me closer.

"Oh really?" He questioned me as I did to him a moment ago. His nose brushed against mine as I smiled.

"Yeah," I responded confidently. He smiled back and connected his lips onto mine. His hands slid up and down my body under the sheets as our lips moved simultaneously. I reached over and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Oh uh... wow." A voice interrupts. I look over Josh's shoulder to see Anthony and Jaden standing at the doorway. Anthony was slowly becoming red as Jaden shook his head disappointedly.

"Not even a day." I heard Jaden mutter. I hid my smirk as Josh groaned irritated.

"What is it." He asked them. Anthony cleared his throat before opening his mouth to speak. Only for Jaden to cut him off before he could start.

"Griffin just left."

»»----- ♔ -----««