0021

Thank you for 16k love ya lots. VOTE AND COMMENT!

»»----- ♔ -----««

Everything was all fun and games till the sprinklers dyed down and a familiar pink car pulled up to my driveway.

Stella in all her craziness stepped out her car. Her obnoxious heels clicked against the cement loudly. I scoffed as she walked to passed me.

"Well hello there Stella." I greeted her with a fake smile.

"Fuck off you crazy bitch!" She yelled as she rushed into my house. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms as I glared at her.

"Someone give me their house key," I demanded. I held my hand out so they could give it to me.

"What?" Kio said confused.

"Trust me that bitch will kill anyone who enters. I can't go in until that barbie car is out of my driveway." I told them. Kio dug in his pocket and fished out a single key. He threw it to me and I caught it effortlessly.

"Isn't this your house though," Jaden asked. I fixed my sandals so they were on my feet properly.

"Stella doesn't seem to think so," I responded. I ran my hair through my wet and grass filled hair.

"Who is she?" Anthony asked me. I grabbed my phone from the beach chair.

"Taylors girlfriend," Griffin responded for me. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him confused.

"How'd you know that," I asked him. I wiped my sunglasses on one of the shirts on the floor.

"She talked a lot yesterday in the kitchen." He revealed. I nodded my head in understanding and put my now clean sunglasses on.

"Finish washing my car," I told them as I started walking away.

"What do we when we're done!" Josh yelled after me. I pretended I couldn't hear him and continued walking.

It was freezing. The sun was hot but air drying was not something I was looking forward too. I unlocked the door and hurried up the stairs.

I removed the wet bathing suit top as I scurried into the bathroom.

The feeling of wet clothes disgusts me.

I got to the bathroom and hear a noise downstairs. That stopped me from removing my bikini bottom. I held my boobs as I peeked out the door.

I leaned on the trying to see if I could still hear the noises. They seemed to have stopped.

I let out a breath of relief. I soon felt the door fall back. I screamed as I waited for me to fall only to be caught.

I looked up and Griffin stood above me. He picked me up.

"Thank you so much!" I hugged him, completely forgetting the topless situation. I was thankful he didnt let me plummet to my death.

Before I realized it I gave him a quick peck on the lips. He looked surprised but then pulled me by my waist and smatched his lips against mine.

I mumbled a surprised gasp before letting it go and kissing him back. I placed my arms around his neck. I slide my tongue into his mouth easily and toyed with his hair.

I gotta admit.

He's good.

»»----- ♔ -----««