0008

THANK YOU FOR 1k SO QUICKLY MUCH LOVE...😍
anway, please please please support my other books while you wait for new chapters.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

»»----- ♔ -----««

"She actually fell asleep."

"We left her for two minutes."

"Anthony go wake her up."

"What! Me, No! You do it!"

"No! I did laundry the other day!"

"But I washed the dishes the other day!"

I wasn't sleeping, who falls asleep after being left alone for barely five minutes. But their argument on who was going to wake me up was hilarious.

"Bryce you do nothing around here you do it." Jaden pointed out. The rest of the guys verbally agreed with him.

I heard loud footsteps towards me and I suppressed the urge to smile.

"Shit. I don't know her name what the hell am I supposed to say? Hey you girl, wake up." Bryce whined.

"Figure it out," Griffin told him.

"Wake up."

I soon felt a hand push my shoulder back. I continued to fake sleep.

"Wake up," Bryce said louder giving another nudge.

"Yes... harder," I moaned.

I could practically hear them all choking on their saliva. The hand on my shoulder immediately retracts. I couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing.

I opened my eyes to see Bryce had already moved to the far side of the room. The other guys stayed huddled up together with flushed looks on their faces.

I continue laughing as I pull my tube top up. I stood up and went over to Bryce who cleared his throat.

"You ready to start?" I asked him.

He looked to the side at the guys. "Yeah." He responded simply.

He glanced at me one more time before walking away.

I continue giggling as I watched them start talking into the camera.

"Alright we're gonna introduce you and then you come over here. Then come up with something about how we know each other " Josh told me. I threw my thumbs up telling him I understand.

"So I know you guys were getting mad about the whole video yesterday but the truth is...." Josh started. He stopped and looked at me. "What's your name?"

How do they not know my name? I mean didn't I tell them. They all looked at me expectantly. "Babe," I told them.

"You see I told you." I hear Bryce whisper. Josh restarts his intro.

"But the truth is Babe, is a good friend of ours she agreed to do this for a bit," Josh said to the camera. Jaden from the corner of the couch gestured me to come forward.

I walked over and saw there wasn't any space so I sat on top of Bryce and Josh's left and right leg so I was in the middle. They immediately tensed up but I ignored it.

"Yeah, I've known them since they first moved here and as you can see in the video I'm a nearby neighbor."

"We're all close." Griffin pointed out. I nodded my head and reached over and grabbed his head giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Very close," I added.

»»----- ♔ -----««