0033

anyway, I've decided to be petty. A lovely comment informed me that my chapters are too short.

I decided to listen to this comment. I'm ending this book in maybe three chapters and I PROMISE YOU WON'T LIKE HOW I END IT.

but anyway stan that comment.😇

»»----- ♔ -----««

(Btw it's Friday in the story)

I chuckled as I watched Jaden mop the floor after I purposely spilled my entire water bottle on the floor. The doorbell rang and interrupted my laughing.

I was curious at who was at the door so I peeked at the little peephole. My eyes widened and I immediately opened the door.

"D-donny!" I stuttered. Donny stood before me with an angry glare on his face.

"Why didn't you text me yesterday." He said as he clenched his jaw.

Christ. Did he really fly all the way out here from Berlin just to yell at me for not texting him back?

"O-oh you know me... I was busy." I laughed awkwardly. He wasn't amused. He tried to push past me but I put my hand on his chest stopping him.

"I have some uh...help cleaning so don't be alarmed when you see them," I told him. It was if I was calming a dog. Donny looked down at me.

"Females?" He asked in an aggressive manner. I sighed and put my head down.

"Males," I whispered out.

"I thought I told you..." He yelled. I flinched at how loud his voice was.

"I know baby but I couldn't find any girls on such short notice," I said as I put my hand on his cheek to calm him down. His harsh gaze somewhat softened as he put his hand on my cheek and leaned down and kissed me.

"I've missed you." He whispered against my lips. I hummed in response not trusting my voice to not tell him I wished he got jumped by a german mafia.

"So are you going to let me in now." He asked softly. I nodded my head and pushed the door open.

He put his arm around my shoulder as we walking to the living room.

Jaden looked up and raised his eyebrows curiously. The rest of the guys who were spread out cleaning something in the living room also turned around and gave me confused looks.

"Are you not going to introduce me." Donny grits out as he squeezed my shoulder roughly. I squeaked, I felt like dying at that moment. Donny makes me act like a sick puppy. God, I hate it.

"This is my...b-boyfriend," I said meekly. The boys definitely reacted harshly.

I don't ever think I've seen Anthony mad without turning red. Kio looked disgusted at Donny. Griffin sized Donny up. Bryce, well Bryce dropped the lamp he was cleaning on the table and cracked his fingers.

But surprisingly enough Josh and Jaden looked hurt.

Donny did not appreciate the looks he was getting so he leaned down and slammed his mouth against mine, I gasped seeing as I didnt expect that. He almost immediately slipped his tongue into my mouth and devoured me.

He bit my lip as he pulled away from me completely.

He walked away and headed up the stairs with a smirk on his face. He left me alone with a bunch of eyes looking for an explanation.

I could feel my cheeks heat up. Damn when was the last time I fricken blushed! I pulled my hair behind my ear and tired my fingers around it nervously as I looked up at them.

»»----- ♔ -----««