0010

»»----- ♔ -----««

Yes, I did see them. Anthony yelling out Kio's name at the top of his lungs kind of gave it out. Also, Kio's door makes a lot of creaking noises.

I chuckled as they yelled at each other. I shook my head as I stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a nearby towel around me.

I waited for them to leave before I left the bathroom. I went to his closet and picked a shirt and shorts out.

I laid them out on the bed. Then went back to the bathroom, I grabbed his deodorant. It smelled just as good as his soap.

I left the bathroom again then his clothes on. All it obviously fits loosely. I tied to short strings together then walked out of the room.

I played with my dead ends as I waited for the elevator to come up. It came up and the door dinged open. I stepped inside and let the door close me inside.

I got downstairs and stepped out of the elevator. I found a discarded pair of flip flops and put them on.

I found everyone eating at the kitchen island. They ordered a taco bell.

"That's for you," Griffin said handing me a bag. I gave him a small smile as I glanced at Anthony and Kio.

They avoided my eyes as much as possible. I stood up as I unwrapped my soft taco. I closed my eyes as I took a bite and immediately moaned in delight. I wiped the excess cheese from my mouth with my finger and sucked it off.

I didn't realize they were all staring at me until I opened my eyes. I put my arms up in defeat and rolled my eyes. I can't do anything around here.

I took another bite then reached out for a drink. I fixed the straw and took a few sips.

"That was mine!" I hear Griffin whine. I look up at him and nod.

"Interesting."

I continued to take sips then put it back in the spot I got it from. I soon finish my tacos. In the end, Griffin just gave me the rest of his drink which I am forever thankful for.

I knocked loudly on the kitchen counter to get everyones attention and once I did I started talking.

"Alright we did your stupid video now onto what I want." I smiled at them.

"Alright what do you want?" Josh asked after crumbling his napkin and throwing it away. He crossed his arms and waited for me to respond.

I put my finger on my chin and looked around the room, my eyes landed on Anthony and Kio and I smirked.

"Well..."

»»----- ♔ -----««