0017

Thank you for 11k love ya lots. VOTE ANS COMMENT.

Who do you think Babe like more out of the guys?

»»----- ♔ -----««

I opened door number five which was completely empty. I momentarily forgot that I gave Josh two rooms. I laughed to myself as I opened door number six. The room was empty so I checked the bathroom and there he was.

Josh's eyes land on me and he groans loudly. He dropped the windex bottle on the sink counter and looked at me annoyed. He didn't turn around.

Is that disrespect I smell.

"Why are you here?" He grunted as he wiped the sweat from his forehead with his arm. He glared at me from the mirror.

I walked closed to him. Since he was tall for no reason I got on my tiptoes and held his shoulders to help myself up.

"I'm hungry. Go get me some food Joshy," I said in a sing-song voice. I watched his knuckles turn white as he gripped on the counter.

"Isn't Griffin supposed to do that?" He grits out. I looked up at the ceiling coyly then looked straight at the mirror at him.

"Yeah, but I want you to do it," I told him. A low grunt escaped from his mouth and he pulled away from me. He stalked out of the bathroom snd into the bedroom.

I giggled as I followed his angry figure. He walked out of the room and as he got to the stairs he turned around and glared at me. I wiggled my fingers saying goodbye.

I sat on the chair in front of the dressing table and waited patiently. I closed my eyes and thought about what torcher I would put them through tomorrow.

The door slammed shut which caused my eyes to snap open. Josh stood there with a plate of waffles and eggs. Which is what I asked Griffin to make me.

He set the plate down in front of me then attempted to walk away. I grabbed his wrist and looked up at him through my lashes.

"I want you to... feed me." I smiled. I let his wrist go.

"Go wash your hands," I ordered. He stared at me in disbelief before going into the bathroom. He came back and grabbed the plate. He aggressively started stabbing the eggs with a fork which caused me to take the plate from his hand.

"Sit down." I sighed gesturing to the bed. For the first time since I walked into the room, Josh looked at me with something other than complete hatred. He was confused.

He slowly sat down on the bed and waited. I scooted my chair closer to the bed and snatched the fork out of his hand.

I carefully picked a piece of egg and held it up to him. "Open up," I said cheerfully.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"You know I'm pretty sure my garage needs cleaning either you open your mouth or-"

His mouth slowly opened making me stop my threat.

I placed the fork closer to his mouth and he ate it. I stared at him for a minute until he swallowed the eggs before shrugging.

"What was the point of that?" He asked me as I took the fork and picked up my own piece of egg. I put in my mouth as I responded.

"How else was I supposed to check for poison?"

»»----- ♔ -----««