0025

filler chapter shm.

»»----- ♔ -----««

I walked back to my house first thing in the morning. I left a sticky note on Bryce's forehead telling him and the guys to come over when they wake up.

I showered and got dressed.

"I love her Babe!" Taylor whined. I fixed my skirt and gave her a dirty look through the mirror.

"She may be a little... much. But she's good for me." Taylor told me. I nodded my head and ignored her.

"Don't just leave me hanging!"

"I don't know you want me to tell you she broke my window and tried to push you out of it." I reasoned with her as I applied my lipgloss.

"You know how she gets when she's stressed," Taylor said taking Stella's side once again. I sighed deeply and put my hand on her shoulder.

"I say break up with the psyhco before she breaks any more of my stuff," I told her with a tight smile.

"Speaking of psychos what are you going to do about Donny? You know if he finds out about all this..." She warned me with an uneasy look in her eyes.

"He won't, he's in Berlin," I reassured her. Not only her but me too.

"That's never stopped him from surprising you." She pointed out. Before I could respond.

The doorbell rang and I walked out of my room. I knew Taylor was right but I didnt want to think about it right now.

I opened the door and the guys stood there waiting for me to open the door. I peeked my head out and looked at them up and down.

"Today, you're taking me shopping. So go back to your house and wear put a hat on or glasses or something. I don't feel like getting attacked by 10-year-olds." I told them. They stood there then I shooed them away with my hand.

I closed the door again and grabbed my purse.

"I'm not home okay!" I yelled out to Taylor. I heard a thud upstairs and a loud groan in response. I shrugged my shoulders and walked out the door.

I waited in the shade for the guys to come out of their house.

Once they did, they took their sweet time to walk over. They finally arrived in front of me and I grabbed Jaden's hand. I unraveled the fist he had and placed my keys inside.

"You're driving," I told him as I squeezed my way between Griffin and Bryce's broad shoulders.

I opened the passenger seat in the front and sat down. The other doors opened and everyone else sat down.

"So by shopping, what do you mean?" Jaden asked as he put the car in reverse.

"I tend to buy lots of clothes and no one to carry my bags or tell me how I look in them. But now I have you guys!" I smiled as reached over and squeezed his cheeks. He pulled his face away from my hands.

"Yay," Josh grumbled. Guess last night's softness wore off. He's back to being himself. Sigh.

"So happy to see you as excited as I am Joshy, it's an honor to tell you that you can carry the first things I buy." I smiled at him through the top mirror.

»»----- ♔ -----««