0013

Thank you guys for 4k love ya also VOTE AND COMMENT.

»»----- ♔ -----««

They come out of the little closet space called a servants quarter. The smirks they walked in my house with were not as confident. Which was perfect.

"Alright let's take a tour around the house," I told them. I walked over to the hallway but didn't go inside and pointed to the left.

"Garage, and right over there is the laundry room."

I moved on and went to the kitchen. "If you arent completely blind or stupid then you can this is the kitchen and the dining room."

"Why is everything so messy?" Kio asked. He looked over at everything disgusted. I smirked.

"You see, my house is usually very clean. And if my house is clean then why would I need servants right?" I smiled as I threw the empty pizza box on the floor. I hopped on the counter and crossed my legs.

"Right." Anthony agreed slowly.

"I paid my sisters kids twenty dollars each to mess up every room in this house except the living room," I told them simply. The smirks that were mildly confident before were now deeply engraved frowns. Before any of them continued I started up again.

"It gets better, my gracious roommate is coming home today and she already knows the whole situation, she's a slob and now she has someone to pick up after her mess."

I almost felt bad, the look of hopelessness on their faces was almost pitiful.

"I'm tired of walking, the rooms upstairs are numbered. I'll give you a number and I expect it to be spotless by the 12:00." I instructed. From the corner of my eye, I could see Josh rolling his eyes.

"Bryce your number 2, Josh number 5 and 6-" I announced before getting rudely cut off.

"Why do I get two!" Josh argued

"I don't like your attitude." I snapped back.

"Anthony number 1, Kio number 7, and Jaden number 8." I finished.

"What about Griffin?" Bryce asked confused.

"Griffin let me have his drink the other day, so I'm repaying him," I revealed. I shot Griffin a smile and gestured my hand to the stove.

"Griffin, you get to cook for me," I told him. Griffin looked content with his job.

"You know what we don't have to do this!" Josh growled. I clicked my tongue against my teeth.

"Actually you do, if you don't want me to leak the video camera footage of you coming here and begging me not to sue you for being a perv then you'll do it." I let out. I focused my eyes on my acrylic nails and kept a bored expression on my face as I revealed this to them.

"Video footage?" Kio asked curiously. I looked at my five thousand dollar watch and tapped on it.

"Seems like you only got six hours to get this done, better start now." I lifted my eyes up and showed them my watch.

Anthony was the first one to make his way up the stairs. The rest followed close behind. Griffin stood there with a somewhat nervous look on his face.

How cute.

»»----- ♔ -----««