0002

»»----- ♔ -----««

I groan at the obsessive doorbell ringing. I sat up from my bed and squinted at the sunlight that was seeping into my room. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and stretched. The doorbell still rang like crazy but I already knew who was at the door so there was no rush.

I did a couple of toe touches as I slowly walked down the stairs. A form of punishment for what that bitch made me do yesterday. I neared the door and stopped to twist my back.

I saw Taylor's impatient face through the little peephole. I smirked as I rolled my shoulders. I opened the door and leaned against the door frame.

Only to be surprised that Taylor wasn't the only one at the door. I slowly began to recognize the fairly attractive group of males standing before me. My smirk faulted a little.

Those are guys from yesterday.

Christ. I didnt think I'd ever see them again.

"Look who I found hanging around our lawn." She beamed. I nodded and took in the features of the six guys standing behind her.

"I think they want an encore." She whispered. I snatched her arm and dragged her inside before giving the guys a tight smile. I shut the door in their faces and turned to her with my arms crossed.

"What the hell?" I scowled. She looked at me confused.

"What did I do?" She asked.

As you can tell Taylor isn't the smartest bitch in the shelter.

"You brought them here."

"Uh, no I didn't. I already told you I found them staring at the house." She explained. "They have something to ask you."

"I don't want to hear it," I told her.

A group of guys asking a girl who ran past them naked a question. That can't end well.

"Just listen to what they have to say, it's kinda important." She said in a serious tone.

Taylor is never serious unless it's actually important. I bit my lip and nodded my head.

"Okay, fine. Let them in." I said. I don't stand at the door instead I walk over to the couch and cross my legs. I hear the door open and multiple footsteps walking towards me.

The boys sat on the couch across from me, not all of then fit so two of them were left standing. I gave them a hard look, why the hell are they here.

"Uh, Babe. I have to go. Big Bear awaits!" Taylor called out. I heard the door shut and I closed my eyes.

This bitch actually left.

»»----- ♔ -----««