0036

I just found out that you aren't supposed to microwave the noodles that come in the cups🤭

It even says it on the box🤡

»»----- ♔ -----««

"You're sleeping over, then leaving in the morning," I told them. Bryce and Griffin's faces were now clean so I put down the towels.

"What?" Anthony asked. I sighed and sniffed up my mucus on accident.

"You heard me," I told him. I picked up the bucket but before I could do anything with it Anthony came up and took it from me.

"Why?" He questioned seriously.

"This is what I want," I told him. He stared at me for a moment before slowly nodding his head.

"Alright." He said before turning around with the bucket still in his hands. I appreciate what they've done and I all ways will which is why I don't want to torcher them an entire day tomorrow.

"I need something to clear my mind," I said standing up. I walked over to the kitchen and opened the faucet to wash my hands.

"How about a movie?" Kio offered. I lathered my hands in soap as I thought about it.

"Only if I get to choose," I responded. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as I dried my hands.

"Wouldn't have it any other way." He said kissing my cheek. I jabbed as his rib and laughed. I looked up and saw Taylor picking up her keys.

"Where are you going?" I asked her. I pulled away from Kio and walked over to her. She didn't stop to acknowledge me until we were in front of the door.

"I think it's about times I've dealt with my own demons." She revealed. I understood what she meant and pulled her into a hug.

"Goodluck," I whispered into her shoulder. She gave me a soft nod before pulling away and opening the door.

The door closed and I made my way over to the guys who were on the couch. I sat in between Anthony and Jaden. Bryce hands me the remote. As I was scrolling Bryce cuts in.

"I'm not watching the notebook." He let out. I rolled my eyes and set a pillow on Anthony's lap before laying down.

"Yeah well, I'm not watching How I Met Your Mother." I fired back. My legs rested on Bryce's lap. He didn't try to move them surprisingly.

"O-oo what about..." Anthony cuts in.

"I'm not watching anime either," I told him. He sighed before putting his hands in my hair massaging my scalp gently.

"You sure I can't persuade you?" He teased. I smiled softly but didn't respond. I was comfortable.

Jaden picked a scary film and I agreed to watch it because no one else did.

The basic white girl ran through the woods while getting chased by the killer. She screamed loudly as she did so.

"Thank you for everything," I told them. They all turned away from the movie and looked at me.

"Never thought those words would come out of your mouth," Jaden revealed with an actual smile. Not a smirk, or a sarcastic one. A real one.

"I don't know how you'll live without us," Bryce said cockily. He still looked a bit rough but he still kept his same attitude.

"I've done it for 19 years I think I can handle myself." I chuckled.

"I don't think you can." He said as he reached over and tickled underneath my knee. My instant reaction was laughing.

»»----- ♔ -----««