CHAPTER 2

Do you guys like this or should I just stop. 😰

If you have watched Gilmore Girls who do you think is Rory's best boyfriend?

Personally, Jess was the one for me.

»»----- ♔ -----««

I sat on the couch as I picked a french fry from Bryce's food. I stared at the other three boys as they stared back at me uncomfortably.

"Name," I said as I pointed to the one with brown hair. He glanced at Griffin who shrugged his shoulders.

"Noah." He said. The name fits him. I'll give him a 9 1\2.

I pointed to the one beside him, this one already knew the system and he told me his name.

"Blake." He revealed. I like him. I'll give him a 9.

I looked at small Jaden and raised my eyebrow at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Quinton Griggs." He let out. If it wasn't for his attitude I'd give him a 9 but since he struggles with this little problem an 8 3\4.

"I didn't ask for your last name now did I?" I clicked my tongue against my teeth and ate another fry. Quinton was annoyed.

"So what are you doing here?" Bryce asked me. I didn't exactly know why I was here. I just came from New York and decided to stop by.

"It's because I missed you," I told him. He scoffed and turned back to his food.

"Let me see your phone," I said, I wasn't asking I was demanding. Bryce knew this but before he would hand me his phone he questioned me.

"Why?"

I stared and him but didnt respond to his question. He got the hint that I wasn't going to tell him so he handed me his phone without asking again.

I immediately went to his contacts and searched the first name that popped up into my mind. Anthony. The phone rang for a while and the other line answered my call.

"Where are you?" I asked accusingly. I heard a slight gasp from the phone.

"Babe." I heard Anthony half-whisper.

"That's my name, now where are you?" I asked him again. Silence.

"We moved out." He told me. I rolled my eyes as I looked at Bryce's angry expression.

"I can see that. Question is why." I told him in an obvious tone. I heard a deep sigh.

"Look I don't feel like explaining everything." He explained.

"I want to see you." I dragged out. Another pause hit the line.

"I'm not driving over there," Anthony told me. I raised my eyebrow, I don't like his attitude.

"Give me your address," I demanded. Anthony argued with me but I pressed on about it he ended up texting it to Bryce's number before hanging up. I put Bryce's phone in my purse as I dusted myself off.

I stood up and fixed my sunglasses onto my nose.

"Let's go," I ordered. They all looked up at me confused. I scoffed as I walked to the front door.

"I won't tell you again," I warned them.

Whatever was going on between the guys was obviously serious. Why would they just leave the house and why would Bryce just replace them like they meant nothing.

Whatever it is I have to fix it. And if words don't work. I have other means of persuasion.

If you know what I mean.

»»----- ♔ -----««