0028

Ahaha *fuckboi laugh* anyway yall heard about the benji and jorge situation?

»»----- ♔ -----««

"Uh excuse me? Is everything alright in there?" A loud female voice yelled out to us.

"Everythings fine," Kio yelled back. He smirked at me while I panted against the door. He handed me back my original skirt and I put it on as he was buttoning his pants.

I put on my shirt and looked in the mirror. I ran my hands through my hair a few times to put back the strands of messy hair. I flipped my hair over my shoulder to hide the red becoming purple mark on my neck.

"Why hide them, everyone knows what we were doing." Kio pointed out as he pulled his shirt over his head. I rolled my eyes seeing as he had a point.

I threw my hair back and grabbed the clothing hangers. I shoved them against Kio and removed the lock from the door.

A cashier lady at us and smirked at Kio. I noticed the flirty looks she was giving him, I looked at her up and down distastefully and scoffed. That seemed to make her snap out of it.

"That'll be $297.29." She told me. I took three one hundred dollar bills and gave it to her. Kio had already grabbed the bags and was ready to leave.

"Keep the change," I said putting my hand up as she was about to give three dollars and something cents back to me.

I walked in front of Kio as we exited the store.

"Why did you buy all these clothes if you don't know if they even fit?" Kio asked me.

"If they don't fit, I'll just donate to charity." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Wow, never thought of you as the type to donate to charity," Kio said in a shocked tone. I gasped in a mocking way and put my hand on my heart.

"Taylor is charity," I told him dramatically. The amount of things I've 'donated' to her is more than I've ever owned.

At that moment the guys were walking towards us. I squealed as I saw the different sized bags in their hands.

I made grabbing hands at the bags as I rushed over to them.

I sat down on a bench in front of the fountain and gestured for them to put the bags on the right side next to me on the bench.

"We agreed to not tell you who bought what," Bryce revealed.

"Why?" I asked them.

"Can't have you picking based on who made you arch your back more." Jaden snarled. That statement left my mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water.

I think the jealousy gotten to him.

I tongue swiped against the top row of my teeth and turned back around to the bags.

The first one I opened was a pretty gold bracelet with the letter 'b' on it. The next one was a pair of red bottoms. I was shocked. Whoever got this probably got help from one of the workers.

The rest contained a Gucci bag, a silver necklace my entire name written across it, and a pink cowboy hat.

I put on all the accessories and leaned back on the bench.

"So which one is it?" Josh asked impatiently.

"While everything is gorgeous, I'm going to have to give it to the person with the, most creativity," I said aloud. I swiped my index finger and thumb across my new hat.

"Cowboy hat," I said simply. A bunch of scoffs come from their mouths except for Anthony was slamming his hand on his chest. He laughed loudly as he clapped boastfully at his achievement.

»»----- ♔ -----««