CHAPTER 15

the amount of Kio stans reading this book scares me.

Kio vs Jaden

who wins?

»»----- ♔ -----««

I laughed at the paparazzi that bombarded Dixie and I as we left the restaurant. Dixie held my hand as she pulled me away from the crowd of cameras. She warned me not to say anything to them so I kept my mouth shut and waved excitedly.

We went inside my car and she sat over at the driver's seat.

"You seem pretty happy." She said as she pulled the car out of parking. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I mean what can I say." I chuckled. She side-eyed me then looked back to the road.

"You seemed pretty close to all of them." She pointed out bringing up the guys again. I rolled my eyes and sunk into my seat.

"I was only close to them physically," I revealed twisting the ends of my hair. She kept trying to bring them up over dinner but I ignored her.

"Never emotionally?" She asked. I looked up as I thought about it.

"Nope," I said shaking my head. She nodded her head understandingly.

"So you never felt the urge to get to know them more personally?" She hesitated. I tensed up and let go of my hair.

"Not really," I told her. Which was absolutely true.

"Taylor and my ex are probably the only people I know on a different level." I shrugged carelessly. She stopped asking me questions after that.

"So, you wanna talk to me about you and Noah?" I said changing the subject as we came closer to our destination.

"Me and Noah?" She chuckled nervously. I gently nudged her arm.

"Don't act like I didn't see him grab you." I teased. She blushed a little before shaking her head.

"We're just friends." She denied. I raised my eyebrow as I looked at her.

"But do you want to be more than that?" I pressed. She avoided looking at me.

"I just got out of a relationship with his friend." She revealed. I scoffed.

"So what, I say go for it." I encouraged her. She shook her head and laughed at my suggestion. We pulled up to my house and an unfamiliar car was sitting in the driveway.

"Whose car is that?" Dixie asked nodding her head up at the car. I pursed my lips as I tried to get a closer look at the car.

"Taylor probably has some people over," I concluded. Taylor has a car and it's a jeep that's been sitting in the garage because Taylor's afraid of it.

Dixie parked the car on the side and we both unbuckled our seat belts. I got a closer look at the car in front. I paused before opening the door.

"Actually... how about you go in first and tell me who's in there." I offered. Dixie turned to me confused.

"Why?" She questioned.

"I think I know who's inside," I said still eyeing the car. It definitely looks like the type of car the people I'm avoiding would drive. I'm not going inside as long as their in there.

Dixie agreed and went ahead without me. I sat in the passenger seat as I waited for her to call me. I started to get bored as I waited.

My phone sounded off and I immediately held it up to my ear.

"Dixie, who is it?" I hurriedly asked not waiting for her to speak first.

"Babe, come inside. We need to talk." It was Bryce. I momentarily stopped breathing. I looked back at the car. The obnoxious red wheels of the tesla should have tipped me off.

I sighed as I hopped over the center console and into the driver's seat.

"Tell Taylor to drop Dixie off for me." I excused as I hung up the phone and put the stick in reverse. I looked behind me for a moment before backing up and doing a reverse u-turn.

Before I could speed off I caught a glimpse of the boys running outside.

People say avoiding your problems only makes things worse for you but I think it's going pretty well for me.

»»----- ♔ -----««