CHAPTER 4

sorry about not posting yesterday.

Anyway, I want to add a tiktok girl into the story who should it be?

yall ain't ready for book 2 shm.

»»----- ♔ -----««

I thought it'd be simple, I mean I'm sorry is just two words. They didn't even have to mean it they just had to say it. But those two words put together in a sentence was not in their vocabulary.

"It's just two words," I whined as I threw my hands up in the air.

"Yeah, two words I'm not saying to those snakes." Griffin snapped.

"You can barely spell your own name, focus on that." Kio retorted. Which made them bust into another argument.

I stared blankly at the ceiling, I sat sideways with my feet dangling from the arm of the chair. The arguing was getting on my nerves, they seemed to raise their voice an octave when the other side talked.

I rolled my eyes before closing my eyes and moaning. Not in a dreadful way but in the way as if I was fucking someone right here in the living room.

I kept my eyes closed as I arched my back as if someone was blowing my back out. Their voices stopped. But I kept going.

I dragged it on for a while, the room was silent to the point you could hear a pin drop. I heard someone pitifully clear their throat before I stopped.

I opened my eyes and gave them a lazy smile."Oh, you guys were done. Didn't notice."

I swung my legs around and stood up. I ignored the raspberry red covered faces they had and crossed my arms.

"It's simple. Talk without killing each other and figure out whatever the hell your deal is." I tried to reason with them.

Can't have my boys angry at each other it makes it so much harder for me to play with them. But angry sex... no, I have to focus on getting to agree with me.

"We've talked plenty." Bryce snarled. Jaden looked about ready to punch him in the face which is when I stepped in between them.

"I will not leave this house until you've worked this out," I said standing my ground.

"Stay here as long as you want," Griffin told me. I pointed to the new sway.

"You'll stay too," I told them. Their heads went back a little before they scoffed.

"What makes you say that." Bryce chuckled. He folding his arms and looked up at me up and down cockily.

"What's that cute little app you guys are on... Oh yeah, Tiktok." I remembered. They all looked at me annoyed."Well, last year I stumbled upon an account on Instagram called tiktokroom." I told them innocently.

"All I have to do is fake a few screenshots. Post a video of me crying and you've got yourself a little... how do you put it again? Scandal." I challenged them. Memories of me threatening them with video camera footage last year resurfaced.

Feels like yesterday. When I thought I had the guys to agree with me completely it gets interrupted.

"Are we really going to sit here and let her threaten us like this!" Quinton exclaimed. I made my way over to him and grabbed his jaw forcefully. I cocked my head to the side and got closer to his face. My face was positioned to were from an angle you'd probably think we were kissing.

"No cutie, you're standing," I smirked. I let my finger brush against his lip harshly while staring at his slightly flustered face.

"Joshy hand me my bag..." I ordered slowly. "I need to tell Taylor I won't be home for a while." I finished as I let go of Quinton.

»»----- ♔ -----««