0005

»»----- ♔ -----««

It took some time to convince them that I was serious but after that, they left. They told me to come over to their house tomorrow around noon. To film the video, to make it seem like I know them, and that they weren't perverted assholes.

I went online and did a little research. I found of that there a little group called the "sway house". I got all their names and stuff and even went on Instagram on an account called tiktokroom. Which was accusing them of being horrible people for not blurring out my face. It was pretty funny to me because I actually didnt care.

I mean yes I did yell at Taylor for making me do that, but look at what this has turned into.

A scandal.

As Josh put it.

How exciting.

I called Taylor and explained to her the whole situation. She was drunk of course and all she did was moan into the phone about how hot her uber driver was. I hung up on her obviously.

I looked through my closet and clapped my hands.

Now, what seems like the thing a girl who runs around naked wears?

Maybe a see-through shirt? To embrace my inner slut.

What about an oversized shirt? To make people think that I'm a really shy person.

A flannel and some timbs? To become one of the boys.

I giggle as I ran my hands through my clothes.

So many great choices. I wonder if everyone else is having as much fun as I am.

***
Josh's P.O.V

"She scares me." Anthony let out as we walked back to our house. We all nodded agreeing with him.

"She didn't even care!" Bryce raged.

"If we didn't tell her she wouldn't have even known." I sighed putting my hands in my pockets.

"Stupid tiktokroom, always making things a bigger deal than it actually is," Jaden said. He picked up a rock and threw it across the street at someone's window.

We quicken our pace so the person doesn't think it was us.

"She's hot though." Kio laughed. We all laughed along with him. I slapped his back and put my arm around his shoulder.

"Right you are my friend," I said as I ran my hand through my hair with my free hand.

"We don't even know her name." Griffin pointed out.

"Her friend called her Babe, that could be her name," Bryce recalled.

"No way, she seems more like an Abigail or something like that," Jaden said.

"Whatever her name is, I can tell she's gonna be trouble," I told them.

»»----- ♔ -----««