CHAPTER 12

Zoey 101 or Hannah Montana?

Victorious or ICarly?

»»----- ♔ -----««

I shut the door behind me abruptly and allowed my chest to rise and fall for a moment. I was in Josh's room. He, Kio, and Anthony were sitting on his bed.

They looked up at me confused. I pushed myself off the wall and went over to Josh. I grabbed him by the collar of his sweatshirt.

"What did you give him." I cried out as I shook his back and forth. Josh looked at me confused.

"Who?" Anthony nods his head up.

"Jaden," I revealed I focused my glare back to Josh who scoffed at me.

"What the hell are you on about." He rolled his eyes. I let go of his collar and starting pacing.

"Come on Josh, don't play dumb I know your the one who deals drugs around here. So.what.did.you.give.him." I demanded as I pointed an accusing finger at him.

"Wait why do you think he's on drugs?" Kio laughed. I stopped my pacing and stood in front of them.

"He just said some pretty crazy stuff out there and I know there is no way he's not substance-abusing," I said to them. I ran my hair through my hair as I waited for them to respond.

They looked at each other and smiled.

"Tell us exactly what he did," Anthony ordered. I played with my thumbs as bit my bottom lip.

"Well at first he like actually held me in his arms..." I explained slowly as I remembered his arms around me.

"He's done that before." Josh pointed out. I nodded my head.

"Maybe... But then he kissed me." I said as I pinched the bridge of my nose. I heard the guys chuckle.

"Was it that bad," Anthony asked. I felt a hand take mine and pull me over. It was Kio's hand I was now sitting on his lap. I sighed and went back to playing with my fingers.

"No, it was the complete opposite. But then he said that he didn't want to share me anymore." I said putting his words in air quotes. "Whatever the hell that means." I shrugged.

"You weren't his, to begin with." Anthony snapped. I side-eyed him confused.

"If you were to belong to someone it definitely wouldn't be him." Kio snarled. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. I turned my head and looked at Kio, then Josh. They all had angry looks on their faces.

"Right..." I excused. I got up from Kio's lap and stood up. The tension in the room escalated.

"I mean he used to hate my guts! What happened." I thought aloud. The number of times I've tried to get with him only to walk away or shoo me off.

"For his sake, let's hope he was joking." Josh scoffed. He raked his hands through his hair only for it to come falling back down. He was mad, scratch that they were all mad.

"I don't think he is." I shook my head. I put my hands on my hips.

"That's a problem isn't it." Kio grits out. I shook my head no.

"I don't think it necessarily a problem... I just think it's a little weird," I told them. Their bodies seemed to tense up even more.

"Are you saying your okay with whats he's saying." Anthony pressed. I put my hands up defense.

"Now your putting words in my mouth?" I scoffed.

"No, that's basically what you just said." Anthony rolled his eyes. I put my arms down and went over to the door. I opened it and looked back.

"Just forget I ever said anything, it's probably nothing," I said placing a lazy smile on my face.

»»----- ♔ -----««