0027

I don't even know what to say. 🤡

anyway who do you think is gonna pull up with the best gift?

»»----- ♔ -----««

"Don't try anything," I warned Kio as I removed my shirt, so now I was only in my undergarments. I watched him smile through the long mirror in front of me.

"I should be telling you that." He chuckled. I put my shirt to the side then put my hands on my hips facing him.

"What should I try on now?" I questioned. Without Kio blinking an eye he hands me a black mini skirt.

I raised my eyebrow and gave him a questionable look.

"Alright then," I told him. I unzipped the back of the skirt and removed it from the hanger.

I held onto his shoulder as I put my left leg in, then the right. I slid the skirt up my legs and onto my waist. I faced the door so my back was facing Kio.

"Zip me up," I told him as I pulled my over my shoulder in order for it not to get caught up inside.

A moment passed and Kio doesn't say or do anything.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked annoyed. As I said that I felt chill on my back. I watched through the mirror as Kio stood right behind me. He was basically towered over me.

I saw his hand carefully touch the zipper as the other slightly pushed me against the dressing room door.

I could hear my breath start to quicken as the sound of the zipper coming up filled the tiny space. Kio didn't pull away though.

He leaned over to the side of my head that wasn't covered in hair and ran his finger up and down my spine.

I shivered against him. Once I did that I heard a snap. I wasn't sure what it was until the straps of my bra became loose on my shoulders.

My heart hammered against my ribcage as his other hand came up and pushed my hair back. He took both his hands and wrapped his fingers around the strap of my bra before slowly pulling them down.

He then fully took it off and turned me around. I bit my lip nervously and tried to play off the effects that had on me.

"So...um...what was that for?" I asked him as I cleared my throat. He looked at me as I usually looked at him and the guys, like a piece of meat. Now that I'm on the other end of the hungry gaze I was slightly flushed.

I parted my from the back and pulled both halves over my boobs covering them.

He pushed my hair back and held my waist.
"I needed to refresh my memory." His eyes lingered on my exposed chest before running his hand on my neck.

I bit the inside of my cheek and held onto his lean arms. I honestly couldn't take this anymore. If I made the guys feel the way Kio's making me feel right now, that'd be a lot of sexual frustration pent up inside of them.

"Might as well just kiss me," I told him. My mouth curved up into a lazy smile. He chuckled and brought his face closer to mine.

"I can't kiss you...until you kiss me first." He said to me. This is payback for monday in room 7. I clicked my tongue against my teeth and shook my head at him.

"You're good," I whispered to him before crashing my lips against his soft ones. I ran my hands through his soft hair as he groaned.

"I bet I am..." He smiled against my lips. I gasped as I felt his hand squeeze my butt.

»»----- ♔ -----««