CHAPTER 10

guys if you like griffin i'm sorry i just hated the fact that there were nine guys. it just wasn't symmetrical 😅

death the kid would be proud.💀

Favorite Anime?

»»----- ♔ -----««

I rolled my eyes and shoved Josh off of me. I sighed as I stood up from the bed.

"Woah!" Anthony argued. I turned around and looked at him irritated.

"Jesus put some clothes on." Jaden groaned as he leaned against the door. He didn't look at me but I still saw the slight redness on his cheeks.

I scoffed as Josh handed me his shirt. I put my arms in the armholes and my head through the middle. I pulled the shirt down and went around the bed. I licked my lips as I squeezed in between Anthony and Jaden at the doorway.

Bryce looked up from the couch and scoffed. "Snitches." I heard him say under his breath. I ignored him as I sat on the couch opposite of him.

"Bring me my phone," I ordered to no one specifically. I stared at the wall ahead of me and shook my head. Why couldn't he just stay put?

Kio stood in front of me with my phone is his hand. I snatched it from him and unlocked it. Wait I don't have Griffin's number.

"What are you going to do," Kio asked me. I ignored him and dug his phone from his front pocket.

I knew he didn't have a password so I didn't worry about asking him for one. I went to his contacts and surprisingly Griffin was still there.

I clicked on the contact and pressed the call button. I held the phone against my ear and waited impatiently. The phone picked up after five rings. I didn't let Griffin get a word out before I snapped at him.

"Griffin honey, where the hell are you?" I demanded. A moment of silence passed as I waited for the answer.

"I don't have to stay in that stupid house, you don't own me and can't tell me what to do." He practically growled at me. I rolled my eyes as I gripped onto the phone.

"Stop being a child," I told him. Another moment of silence but this one was longer.

"Griffin?" I called out. I heard the phone click in my ears. I bit my tongue as I put the phone down.

"Asshole," I whispered to myself. I put Kio's phone down on his lap seeing as he was now sitting next to me and picked up my own.

"What are you going to do?" Kio asked me again. This time I answered him.

"The same thing I told you I was going to do." I went to Instagram, I had a decent amount of followers due to last years 'scandal'. I went on tiktokroom and scrolled for a second.

"Let's see, now I've seen how this account works so I need something good enough to catch their attention," I said more to myself than others around me. I went to the DM's but before I could start typing a voice interrupts.

"Wait, Babe." Blake starts out. I paused my typing for a moment before continuing. I've kept this secret for a year now I just can't let Griffin...

"Sorry sweetie I'm busy destroying someone for not following a simple order," I smirked while not looking up. I continued typing my fake story until my phone gets taken away from my hands.

"What do think you doing?" I asked Blake. He stood his ground as I glared at him.

"You can't." He said simply. I clicked my tongue against my teeth.

"Why not," I questioned. He sighed but before he could answer Noah cut in.

"He's already filled with haters that'll just make it worse." Noah pointed out thoughtfully. I stuck my lower lip out and pouted.

"That's kinda the point," I said in an obvious tone. Blake and Noah looked at each other almost as if they were speaking with their eyes.

"Look we're willing to at least try to get along with them," Quinton says hesitantly. I blinked as I looked at the three freshmen.

This might just work, I thought to myself.

"What!" Griffin yelled as he answered the phone.

"Lucky you Griffin your boyfriends saved you." I chuckled.

"Stay out as long as you want you are no longer my concern. I'm going to have fun with the others now, bye bye." I told him before abruptly ending the call not even letting him speak.

»»----- ♔ -----««