0023

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

»»----- ♔ -----««

I took pillows from the right side of Josh's bed and put them on my side. I left him with one, which should be okay.

"Are you not tired?" I asked Josh as I watched him stand at the door thinking about something. He glared at me as soon as I spoke to him.

I rolled my eyes and pulled the blanket on top of me. I got comfortable in the nest of pillows I created for myself. I felt the other side of the bed dip and Josh climbed in.

"Are you not cold?" I asked him after seeing him lay down. He was shirtless he had to be cold.

"You sure do ask a lot of questions." Josh snapped. He turned his body towards me as he said that.

"What can I say I'm a curious girl." I snapped back calmly.

I reached out and ran my thumb on his cheek. He grabbed my wrist and gave me a hard look. I smiled at him which made his gaze soften. He let go of my wrist and allowed me to touch his cheek. I played with the strands of his hair that cruised above his forehead.

I scoot closer to him and throw as much blanket I can over his extended body.

I take my leg and place it over his bottom half. My face was as close to his as ever.

"What are you doing?" Josh whispered in the softest tone I've ever heard coming from him.

"Keeping you warm," I said as I rolled my eyes in a playful manner.

"But, I wasn't cold in the first place." He chuckled. I put my arm around him and snuggled closer to his chest.

"Yes, you were," I mumbled. I didn't know if he was cold or not all I need was warmth and human body heat is the best way to feel the warmth.

He hesitated to put his arm around me but once he did it was a bit awkward. I took his arm and placed it on my waist so we could both comfortable. I looked up at him and he smiled.

His smile was completely lopsided and awkward but it was cute. I could tell he was tired though.

That means they were actually doing work.

But I couldn't sleep. I glanced at Josh's figure and bit my lip.

He'll probably kill me if I wake him up because I can't sleep. I just need someone to talk too until I can fall asleep.

"Hey, Joshy..." I whispered carefully. I shook him gently to get him to wake up.

"Mmh." He mumbled in response. His eyes fluttered open. The tiredness in even his quiet mumble made me feel bad.

As much as I love messing with him. I couldn't do it this time.

"You didn't say goodnight," I said to him. I felt bad for waking him up already.

He chuckled softly and lifted his head up from the pillow. His face was no on top of mine. He pushed hair strands out of my face and pressed a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes in appreciation.

"Goodnight." He muttered before letting his head hit the pillow again.

Is sighed. I rolled over and groaned into the pillow.

I still can't sleep.

»»----- ♔ -----««