0012

»»----- ♔ -----««

I woke up at five a clock to get everything ready. I showered but I haven't eaten yet. I want to see what beautiful meal they'll cook up for me. I checked the time on my phone 6:01 it read, interesting.

The doorbell rang and I got up from the couch. I opened the door and gave them a false smile.

"Welcome." I opened the door wider so they could come in. I shut the door behind Griffin and found them sitting on the couches.

"Nuh-uh." I shook my head disappointedly. I snapped my fingers gesturing them to stand up. They carelessly shrugged their shoulders and laughed as they stood up. I raised my brow as I crossed my arms.

"You are not here to have fun. In fact, you are here for hard labor it shouldn't be funny to anyone but me. Understood." I ordered as I walked around them. I got a lovely dust brush and shoved it into Kio's chest.

"Anyway, you all have jobs assigned to you based on how much I like you." I made a full circle around them then stopped and stood up front.

"If we're gonna be cleaning, might as well make us wear maid outfits." Griffin chuckled. The rest of the guys laughed along with him. I cocked my head to the side and nodded my head understandingly.

"Funny you say that." I let out. They're smiles immediately fell and mine grew. "Your work outfits are in the servant quarters," I smirked.

Not so cocky now are you?

"Follow me," I said simply. I walked away and heard their loud footsteps follow behind me. That's gonna have to change.

I stopped and put my hand forward gesturing to the door beside me.

"Isn't that a storage closet?" Bryce asked.

"Not anymore." I shrugged. "Hurry and get changed you have work to do." I snapped my fingers.

Josh who at the front of the room clenched his jaw before twisting the doorknob. He went inside and immediately came out.

"I'm not wearing this." He seethed. I blinked at him. He clenched the freshly bought janitor coverall in his fist.

"You shouldn't wrinkle it like that, you don't look like the type to wear wrinkled clothes, or are you?" I responded calmly.

I knew he wanted to say something to me so I cupped my hand behind my ear as if telling him to do it. He stayed quiet and slowly walked into the 'storage closet' they all followed him in and shut the door.

It took everything in me to not bust out laughing but I did let out a little chuckle as I leaned against the wall waiting for them.

»»----- ♔ -----««