CHAPTER 11

Kissy kissy Roxanne did you miss me?

»»----- ♔ -----««

I stood behind Blake as he cracked the eggs I asked him to make for me. I caged his body with my arms gripping onto the kitchen counter edge.

He ignored my presence and continued to run the butter into the pan. I rested my head on his shoulders. Once again he paid me no attention. I pouted before sticking my tongue out and placing the tip on his cheek.

He immediately flinched away out of my hold.

"What the hell!" He yelled at me. He wiped his cheek as he looked at me annoyed.

"Jesus Blake, are you trying to burn my breakfast?" I commented. I took the spoon put and poured the eggs into the sizzling pan.

"Come hold me," I ordered. I waited for the eggs to settle down before moving the spoon around.

"What?" Blake asked me.

"Hold me." I clarified.

"No." He scoffed. I huffed and rolled my eyes. These boys are harder to get to. I don't remember this being so difficult.

"I'll do it." Jaden offered as he came downstairs. I almost laughed. But he actually stood up and made his way over to me. Blake shrugged and went up the stairs.

"What?" He asked. I shook my head and went back to the eggs. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, I tried my best to keep myself from smiling like an idiot.

"Well this is..." I started but got cut off pretty quickly.

"Just. Stop talking." He mumbled. His shoulder rest on my shoulders and I side-eyed him for a second. This is weird.

"O-okay." I stuttered slightly. I took the pan off the stove and put the eggs in the empty white plate I had set out earlier.

I attempted to open the drawer to the left of me but Jaden's arms trapped me. I tried to move again only to be flipped around so my back was now pressed on the countertop.

"I don't want to share with them." Jaden hissed. He pressed his body against mine. I looked up at him confused. How did his attitude change so quickly?

"What are you talking about." I giggled awkwardly. His serious nature completely shut down the lightheartedness that I tried to incorporate.

"What part of my sentence did you not understand?" He said as his face coming extremely close to mine. The last time we were this close was last year when I was taunting him while cleaning my house.

"All of it," I announced. I placed my hands on his chest as a way to keep him from coming any closer.

"Let me explain it to you." He whispered harshly before crashing his lips onto mine. The same oddly large hands that I tempted last year were now tightly fixated on my neck.

Is this really happening? I gripped onto his shirt forming a weak fist as he snaked his other hand around my waist.

He managed to get me to open my mouth, then proceeded to explore the parameter, area, plus circumference of the inside of my mouth.

As hot as this was, air is a must in staying alive. I pulled away from him, his hand was still on my neck as I breathed heavily. He looked at me for a moment, his eyes gazing on my lips then back to my eyes.

He kissed me again, but this time was softer. He pulled away but his lips were only a centimeter away from mine.

"I don't want to share you anymore." He revealed as his breath caught up to him.

»»----- ♔ -----««