OC Background

Ring Name: PA3K

Real Name: Patrick Jose

Hometown/ Billed from: Tondo, Manila

Height: 6'9"

Weight: 275 lbs

Gimmick: Deadly Warrior with some MMA and grappling background

Fighting Style: Technical, Suplex machine, Submission expert

Signature moves: Spinebuster, Clothesline, Powerbomb

Finisher: 3K Bomb (Chokeslam transition to spinebuster), 3K Driver (Death Valley Driver but last part is a Suplex DDT), 3 Sides of Hell (Triangle hold), 3K Box (Rear Naked Choke), Death Sentence (Powerbomb transition to a double knee facebreaker)

Entrance Attire:

Ring Attire: 

Entrance Theme: Intro by DMX

Backstory:

Growing up in the dangerous streets of Tondo, Manila, Patrick Jose had been toughened up in order to survive life day by day. Having experienced poverty, he had to earn not just for himself but for his family at a young age. Scavenging for trash was a common means for his kind to earn, which sometimes led to having to fight with other kids. Always ending up beaten, he needed to learn to fight back.

Luckily, a city councilor sponsored a free sports clinic and he learned Taekwando, Karate, Judo and martial arts. Patrick was able to attend and learned some moves and techniques which helped him in defending himself, especially when other rival scavengers would threaten him with harm.

This caught the eye of athletic scouts who saw that he had the finesse and the skills to be a professional martial artist. These scouts were able to offer Patrick an athletic scholarship to return to school. Needless to say, he was able to finish schooling from elementary down to college and win some awards along the way as a Martial Artist representing his school and the country. 

This paved the way for him to sign with Mixed Martial Arts Organizations such as One Fighting Championship (ONE FC), Universal Reality Combat Chapmionship (URCC), and eventually, Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). These stints with the MMA Organizations did not yield much title reigns and Patrick felt like he never was meant to be taken seriously as a title contender in these organizations. 

On an off day, he watched on the television WWE NXT and he saw that even if it is way different from WWE, he had seen fighters who had transitioned from MMA to WWE such as Matt Riddle and their careers turned out fine. This led to the decision for him to also make the jump to wrestling as he had turned up in the WWE Performance Center to train. As a result, he ended his contract with One FC and decided to train in the WWE Performance Center. With he hopes that he can one day, be taken seriously and be given his big break.

A little teaser on what's to come. This one will be different. Stay tuned.