Chapter 12 Unlikely Alliance

June 5, 2019
WWE NXT
Full Sail University, Florida
Backstage
2 hours before the show

P.A.3.K. was stretching a bit and doing some shadow boxing to psych himself up for whatever will be the plan tonight. As he finished his strike, he heard footsteps. Lo and behold, the footsteps came in from none other than the lady with the Shiniest Wizard, Tegan Nox.

Tegan: - giggling while feigning being shocked - Careful now! You almost punched my little head off.

P.A.3.K.: Oh man, I really try to mentally prepare myself for whatever comes my way.

Tegan: Well you can do that without nearly hurtin' anyone! - giggles -

P.A.3.K. suddenly blushes and apologizes.

P.A.3.K.: - embarrased - oh... I'm sorry Tegan. 

Tegan giggles at her friend apologizing.

Tegan: Hey it's okay now. It's okay to be all fired up but no need to take up an entire area!

P.A.3.K.: I try not to go all out with my strikes.

Dakota walks in suddenly and she smirks as she wings for her friend.

Dakota: Oh, is this a lover's quarrel? - giggles - Just make him sleep on tha couch!

Tegan: - blushing - Kick rocks! 

P.A.3.K.: We don't live together!

Dakota: - cuts in - yet - smirks - So what do they have for you tonight, Pat?

P.A.3.K.: Well, they said they're gonna have me face off with a returning NXT Star but I am not so sure who could it be.... 

In a rare opportunity, NXT General Manager William Regal approaches the triad and talks to them.

Regal: I hope I'm not interrupting anything here.

P.A.3.K.: Oh, we were just wondering who would be the returning NXT star that I will be facing off against.

Regal: - chuckles - Dear boy, you will find out once we go to the office. If I may suggest, you head there first. 

P.A.3.K. then walks towards Regal's office. But Regal was not going to follow the Resilient warrior just yet.

Regal: Tegan, mind if we talk in my office after I discuss P.A.3.K.'s match tonight?

Tegan: - surprised - Oh, sure Mr. Regal.

Regal then left and Dakota was asking Tegan.

Dakota: This about that decision huh?

Tegan: What decision?

Dakota: Steff, don't lie to us. Physically you are recovering, but mentally, it's a different story.

Tegan confirmed by frowning. Dakota knew something was off with Tegan.

Dakota: You miss them, don't you?

Tegan: Yeah, but I don't want to let my friendship with P.A.3.K. be put to a stop.

Dakota: Is it really a friendship ruined by distance or a rela...

Tegan: - pouts - Kota!

Dakota: I'm kidding - giggles but turns serious - Are you sure you want to tell Mr. Regal?

Tegan: We'll see....

Timeskip to after P.A.3.K.'s meeting with Regal
P.A.3.K. steps out of the office energized and motivated after Regal explained and discussed who he will be facing off against after his opponent left the office minutes before. He then saw Tegan standing around.