Chapter 17 Limitless Resilience

June 17, 2019
Full Sail University
Winter Park, Florida
WWE NXT
Backstage

P.A.3.K. was finished with his shadow boxing pre-match ritual as he had calmed down but felt a hand on his shoulder. He jolted up and turned around to see Kassius Ohno smiling.

Kassius: Quite the young gun here. You'll make it far but lessen the intensity man. 

P.A.3.K.: My apologies Kassius. I'm really like this before matches

Cameron: Can confirm bud - chuckles -

Keith: Hey, why not invite me for our pre-match meeting?

P.A.3.K.: This ain't no meeting.

Kassius: Nah, I was observing this young one and he can just go. Sorry striker to another, this one is worth watching out for.

P.A.3.K.: Thanks... cannot believe this is all coming from you great men of the squared circle.

Keith: - chuckles - Flattered but I am not that great just yet man.

Cameron: We had to grind it out elsewhere kid. But you got our respect, just work hard

Kassius: Same with them.

Keith: Oh, I heard from Mia that you finally were able to talk to Tegan on your own?

P.A.3.K. blushed and responded

P.A.3.K.: Well yes, but the time difference threw me off at first

Kassius: Ah yeah, that happens. But don't let that stop you. Speaking of stop, we have to get ready.

Keith: You got yourself a good friend in Tegan. Just strengthen the friendship and trust, it will all head somewhere, trust us.

P.A.3.K. was about to leave until he received a DM from none other than the Girl with the Shiniest Wizard

tegannoxwwe_: Good luck out there tonight and raise hell, my Resilient Warrior Friend! :D

P.A.3.K. can only chuckle and  replied to her before putting his phone away as he heads out to Regal's office for a last minute meeting.

Timeskip to WWE NXT
Alicia Taylor: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall!

Alicia: First from Burlington, North Carolina, weighing in at 220 pounds, Cameron Grimes!

Wade: Here comes the crafty veteran...

Vic: Veteran yeah right. He needed Kassius Ohno or seems like it to stick it to P.A.3.K.

Wade: Well this time, P.A.3.K. cannot handle it on his own.

Mauro: More of Mr. Regal made things right

Alicia: And his tag team partner, from Dayton, Ohio, weighing in at 270 pounds, Kassius Ohno!

Wade: And in comes an ally, the Knockout Artist

Mauro: More like unwilling accomplice

Vic: Got to agree with Mauro here. Kassius isn't all in on this alliance