Chapter 8: Gaming Debut

May 23, 2019
Florida
Tegan's House
Morning

After having a quick breakfast, Tegan was already logging in to do some gaming. She then recalled that P.A.3.K. just got his PSN and contacted him first via cellphone.

Phonecall
Tegan: Pat, Pat?
P.A.3.K.: - picks up the phone - hmm? Tegan?! What's going on?
Tegan: Pat, you wanna...maybe play some Modern Warfare 5 with me? We need to practice against the B.R.E. tonight and...
P.A.3.K.: That's tonight?!?! Oh man, let me grab a quick bite and I will log on in. Sorry I just rested after doing my daily morning exercise and finished breakfast...
Tegan: - giggles - It's okay Pat. Just tell me when you're logged in.
Phone call ends

Tegan giggled to herself as she went to her gaming room, no longer needing crutches but with a knee brace.

She then passed by to see Dakota just waking up.

Dakota: Good morning to ya, Steffy weffy - giggles -

Tegan: Morning Kota. Woke up early too huh?

Dakota: This is a first for ya. 

Tegan: Well, I needed my new gaming buddy online, Kota!

Dakota: So, what happens to me? - pouts -

Tegan: Oh no, you're still my gaming buddy Kota...but you got the B.R.E. with ya. Even if for now, you're not there with them.

Dakota: - giggles - I know ya big dummy! But ya, you really should be practicin' with ya boyfie 

Tegan: Kick rocks! - pouts and goes to her room -

Dakota: Don't leave, there's pizza by the oven if ya want... 

Tegan then opens her door and sneaks to get a slice of pizza along with a fruit bowl she made then went to her room.

Dakota: Always had to be the pizza - chuckles -

Dakota said this as she was relaxing and watching some TV.

Tegan's Room

After having her breakfast, she receives a text from P.A.3.K. that he's already all logged in. Luckily she was able to find his PSN username as he added her previously as both then began to do a practice round of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5.

While in the multiplayer lobby, the two then began to talk.

Tegan: So, this is your first time playing Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 5 on multiplayer?

P.A.3.K.: Well, first time for the game itself, already logged some time doing the story mode. As for multiplayer, let's say I come from a country who has the loudest trash talkers when it comes to games like these.

Tegan: - giggles - oooh so I will see Pat unleashed here?

P.A.3.K.: We'll see. But I won't be using language that even mothers will be dragged into when it comes to railing on our opponents.

Tegan: Just let loose when able. Ayt Pat?

P.A.3.K.: You got it Shiniest Wiz!

Tegan blushes a bit but regains some composure.

Tegan: That's my name on Wednesdays, Pat - giggles - Steff or Tegan will do just fine.

The two then began their first co-op game to hilarious results. While Tegan was playing and showing off her experience, P.A.3.K. on the other hand was considerably slow in pressing the buttons. Tegan's patience was showing as her gaming buddy was still getting a hang of playing his first ever console. Their team may have lost but Tegan garnered more kills while P.A.3.K. ended up with more deaths.