Chapter 13 Home

June 6, 2019
Orlando, Florida
Morning
Tegan's house

Tegan woke up after some hours of sleep. This was after she bared her soul to Regal that she feels the need to return home to pick herself back up. She felt her heart sag as she remembered that P.A.3.K. will be coming over for another hangout.

While she felt this tinge of sadness, Dakota walked in already ready to move her things back to where the B.R.E were. 

Dakota: Hey there Tegan. What got you all frowned up?

Tegan: - sighs - Kota, I talked with Mr. Regal throughout NXT and... he will send me details of my flight this coming Sunday.

Dakota: Oh... guess it's happening huh?

Tegan: - sad voice - yeah....

Dakota drapes her arm around the Welsh lady's shoulder to reassure her.

Dakota: Think of it this way, you're coming back better than ever. In your words, Stronger, Faster and Shinier. Sure we won't be around but don't let that stop you from feeling better. And besides, you will be with your family.

Tegan: - tearing up - But you and Candice have become MY Family!

Dakota: Steff... at least you can see them again. Take full advantage to let the air of Wales help you return to form. And we will all be back here, ready to welcome you back with open arms. And - looks at her phone - Would you look at the time? I have to get most of my stuff back to the B.R.E. pad to see my doggos.

Tegan: Alright, keep safe out there.

Dakota: I think maybe I should be saying that to - points at Tegan - You! - giggles - Especially with big P.A.3.K. He may not fit..

Tegan: KOTA! - blushes -

Dakota: Relax ya dummy. I meant he may not fit in the house since he's so big he might not even be able to lay down on the couch. Geez Steff, get your mind out of the gutter! - laughs -

Tegan: - blushing some more - Kick Rocks! 

Dakota: Alright, I will get going. Or else Shayna's gonna tease me again. But - serious tone - be honest with what you intend to happen with this house. And your friendship as well.

Tegan: Alright Captain Kota. 

Dakota: Attagirl. 

Tegan texted P.A.3.K. what time he will come over and waited for her new friend to get here.

Timeskip to later in the morning
Tegan was sitting, petting Marvel and Blue as she heard the door knock. 

Tegan: Who is it?

P.A.3.K.: It's me Tegan!

Tegan: Well... - playful - Me who?

P.A.3.K.: P.A.3.K.? - playful chuckle -

This got Tegan blushing and opened the door to see P.A.3.K. wearing just short pants and a plain white shirt. P.A.3.K.'s eyes opened wide as he saw Tegan wearing a white crop top and short shorts. 

Both of them blushed seeing each one in their more comfortable clothes, more so Tegan in her house wear. 

P.A.3.K.: So... are you going to let me in?

Tegan: Oh - blushes - come on in

P.A.3.K. let himself in but then was taken aback when Blue and Marvel were barking at him. 

Tegan: Hey doggos, he's a friend - smiles - Stop barkin'! - to P.A.3.K. - Try pettin' them. They don't bite

P.A.3.K.: Oh I know that