They all remained quiet, pursing their lips before Mad Eye broke the silence. "Show him, he'll find out soon enough," Shacklebolt took the newspaper out of his robe, unfolding it and handing it to Harry.

The boy's eyes narrowed as he read over the headlines. He handed the paper to Hazel after reading it, knowing the girl would want to see it. She took it from his hands and frowned at the sight "The boy who lies?".

"They've been attacking Dumbledore as well," Sirius said, anger clearly an undertone in his voice. "Fudge is using all his power, including his influence at the Daily Prophet to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has turned," he muttered, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Why?" Harry questioned desperately.

"The minister thinks Dumbledore is after his job," Remus explained briefly.

"But that's insane! No one in their right mind would believe that Dumbledore -" Hazel exclaimed before Remus cut her off.

"That's exactly it," he said, pointing to her. "He isn't in his right mind, he's been twisted and warped by fear," he spoke softly. Hazel sighed, understanding . "Fear makes people do terrible things," Remus turned to face Harry once again. "The last time Voldemort gained power he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear," Hazel noticed the subtle glance Sirius threw in Remus' direction. She couldn't imagine what it would feel like to have your soulmate thrown in Azkaban for twelve years for a crime he didn't commit. "Now he's returned, and I'm afraid the Ministry will do almost anything to avoid facing the terrifying truth," Remus said, hands intertwined over the table.

Sirius then spoke up once again. "We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again," Molly raised her gaze from where she was tossing up a salad, giving Sirius a warning glance. "Fourteen years ago he had huge numbers at his command, not just witches and wizards but all manner of dark creatures," George squeezed Hazel's hand under the table, and she returned the action. "He's been recruiting heavily and we've been attempting to do the same but gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in..." Sirius trailed off, not knowing how to continue. Moody cleared his throat, clearly advising him to proceed with caution. "We believe Voldemort may be after something-"

"- Sirius -" Moody try to stop him.

"Something he didn't have last time," Sirius settled on saying, his gaze still fixed on Harry's.

"You mean... like a weapon?" Harry asked with interest, just as Sirius was about to reply Molly interrupted.

"No thats enough he's just a boy, you say much more and you might as well induct him into the order!" She walked towards him, reaching over the table and taking the newspaper away from Hazel's hands.

Harry looked between Molly and Sirius. "Good I want to join! If Voldemort's raising an army, then I want to fight!" Sirius gave Harry a subtle wink. "The least I deserve is to get my questions answered!"

The twins looked at each other before they spoke up at the same time. "We want our questions answered too!"

Molly groaned loudly, shaking her head. "No!"

Hazel bit her lip nervously. "I have questions too," she said, Remus turned to her and nodded.

"You're staying, you're joining. It's what your father would've wanted," he said solemnly. Hazel smiled at his support. Sirius raised his glass of wine towards her, taking a small sip.

The older woman shook her head. "Have you forgotten what Dumbledore said? About not telling Harry anything he doesn't need to know," Molly placed her hand on her hip, shaking her head at Sirius.