"What was that?" Coco asked.

"Nothing, was just thinking about which hill will work best." Velvet replied.

"You still haven't gotten over your mumbling yet? I mean I don't really mind but people might think you're crazy." She said.

"If anyone thinks that I'll shoot them with highly pressurized water." Aqua said.

"If anyone bothers you just let me know. I'll set them straight." Coco said.

"Thanks." Velvet replied as she rubbed her arm.

"Sorry about forcing you to keep me a secret from your friend."

"It's fine... Its for her safety." Velvet whispered as she stared at Coco's back.

***

Glynda was reading over assignments from her students grading them. Star was aiding Glynda carefully reading everything and having a larger completed stack than Glynda. The two sat in Glynda's home with Glynda drinking some coffee to keep herself wake, "If you need rest then rest." Star said.

"I'm fine... I need to finish these, besides you're not sleeping."

"Angels don't need sleep." She replied.

"What kind of teacher would I be if I fall asleep while a child stays up doing my job?" Glynda replied.

"I cannot finish my contract if you collapse from exhaustion." Star said.

"I said you don't have to worry about it, besides you haven't been searching for anyone..." Glynda replied.

"I already know who will be your mate, I just need to find him." Star replied.

"What is it your master?" Glynda scoffed.

"Yes." Star replied.

"What?"

"Master is the perfect mate. He has a prestige lineage and potential to be the strongest being on Remnant. His children will also inherit his blood and being the mother will make you royalty in the eyes of anyone. He is perfection for any woman, even a concubine will be held in the highest of prestige." Star stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Wha-?" Glynda asked, "Reading those erotic books again?" She facepalmed.

"Its for research. As his future concubine I must learn to please my master. You must research as well to prepare to consummate your inevitable union." Star replied. Glynda stares at her in revulsion.

"No more erotic novels for you..." Glynda mumbled.

"Request rejected." Star said crossing her arms at her.

"That was not a request!"

"You will not stop my research." Star stated defiantly.

"You are too young for these ideas!"

"No matter, you will never locate my tomes of knowledge."

"Are they under the bed?" Glynda asked.

".... No?" Star trailed.

"I'm burning the books." Glynda said standing up.

"Not if you are asleep!" Star announced as she shoots her with a bolt of light. Glynda turns to look at her.

"You know that doesn't work on me... You try this every single time." She said placing a hand on her hip.

"Yes of course... Those massive melons of yours would prevent my abilities from affecting you." Star said glaring at her chest as she pawed at her own chest.