Remnant

I wake up from my rest and sit up. Looking around I noticed Eden was glancing at me, "Sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah... Felt like I haven't slept in centuries." I said, "So tell me about this curse."

"The curse was applied to you when he bit you to separate you and Shinoa. Though the curse mutated due to your phoenix blood and your ability to use Sunshine. So instead of burning in the sun you actually get stronger during the day until you reach noon. After that you get weaker with your weakest being midnight." He said.

"I see... What else?"

"Unlike normal vampires you must feed on innocent blood, and the quality of the blood depends on a few things. The more of these traits it has the more satisfied you will be. They are how close they are to you and if they are a virgin. The best quality being if they are romantically involved with you but are still virgins." He said.

"How do I get rid of this curse?" I asked.

"Take a wild guess..." He mumbled.

"I was planning to kill him already, now I have a reason." I said.

"One more thing, in order to use your most powerful abilities you must drain a certain quantity of blood. At first its just quantity, doesn't matter if its from the same person or not. Though if you use your best abilities or combine too many strong abilities you will have to kill an innocent to satisfy your hunger."

"I see... So how long was I in that world? My memory is... not good. I remember just waking up and finding my spirits after traveling for a few hours."

"Time flowed differently than in Remnant. 2 Years have passed but on that world... You were there for decades close to a century." He replied.

"Two years!?" I shouted.

"You actually didn't age due to being constantly resurrected, want me to age you up to match the time?" He asked.

"Yes... Don't want to be fifteen when everyone else I know is seventeen..." I sighed.

"Alright... Hold still." He said as I felt my self get taller. I stretched a bit and moved around.

"Neat power..." I replied looking at my hands as my voice got slightly deeper.

"Please. I am omnipotent, only a being of equal power can prevent me from doing anything I want." He chuckled, "Of course I don't do it often as I don't get anything out of it. Helping you however, I'll do anything I can to help. After all you don't complete your destiny we all die. Your spirits, me, and your family."

"I'll try my best." I said.

"So what are you gonna do now?" Eden asked.

"Head back, get strong, find my other spirits, kill that son of a bitch."

"Alright. I'll send you back. Just be careful, I can't stop them easily due to their god aiding them." He said.

"I will."

***

Velvet walked through the Emerald woods as she found herself teaming up with a girl she has grown close to since her contract with Aqua, "So any ideas where these ruins are at?" She asked adjusting her sunglasses as she glanced about.

"We can try reaching a higher elevation to see." Velvet replied, "Its nice being teamed up with you Coco."

"Likewise." She smiled.

"Aww she's sweet. She's almost a better friend than me... Almost." Aqua said.

"Don't be rude." Velvet mumbled.