Demon

I sat on the floor trying to contact a demon. I decided to use my skill points into though upon getting the first perk of the Cursed tree something happened. I was in a endless white void as I looked around. I spot a girl around the same age as me sitting alone. She had purple hair and was wearing a dress I would assume a noble child would wear. She seemed to be rolling some dice and clapping for what I assume being a good roll. It felt rather depressing being here, it didn't help seeing her playing alone. She continues to roll dice a few more times before she was interrupted by a notification, she begins to read it. I watch her and see her type something in it before making it disappear. I get a notification.

Title Acquired!

Divine Novice: Divine attacks do 5% more damage.

Demonic Novice: Demonic attacks do 5% more damage.

Balanced Control: Divine and Demonic attacks do 2.5% more damage.

Is she... Before I could do anything I found myself in front of a girl with long black hair. She wore a black dress and gave off an intimidating aura.

"Hi." She smiled at me.

"Yo... I'm..."

"I know... Names Jezebel... So what does a human want with a demon?" She asked leaning close to me. I noticed her tail wagging in anticipation for my answer.

"I need you power." I replied.

"Well the thing about Demons... In order to get our powers you need to give us something. Sorry those are the rules. What will you give me?" She asked.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want a lot of things. Souls, power... Blood." She leaned close to me and smiled as she finished, "As for what I want to start this contract..." She paused for a moment and placed a finger on her lower lip, "What should I get?" She asked herself, "Oh I know..." She grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a kiss. She kept us together for about a minute before pulling back, "Being the first spirit to kiss you... I say that's a good price to start our partnership, master." She said dissipating into a black mist. I wake up to see the rest of my spirits waiting for me to finish.

"Me and Master definitely made a better team than you and him, Ice Queen." Ember said.

"You must be delusional, He and I were a perfect match." Crystal said.

"Can you two stop arguing." I said standing up.

"Sorry, master." They said.

"Demon..." Star said pointing behind me.

"Oh goodie, an angel..." Jezebel said sarcastically.

New Faction!

First Born: A faction of Demons from the Ancients. Oppose the genocidal practices of their people. Though they are still not good beings.

Also congrats on getting another kiss, you lolicon.

"I swear I'm going to make you pay for this." I said.

Rawr! Scary. Anyways.

Star and Jez have developed a rivalry.

"Can you two get along." I said to Jez and Star.

"No." They said in unison.

"You girls are infuriating sometimes..." I sighed.

"Sorry master." They all said in unison. A notification appears.

Admit it you love it.

"And you will give me an aneurysm." I said.

Such big words from a ten year old. You must be so proud!