Family Trouble

POV F/N

I found an inn and was able to buy a room with four beds but...

"I can keep master warm so I should sleep with him!" Ember said, "You'll just give him Hypothermia."

"And I should trust you sleeping with him without doing anything? Yeah I don't thinks so!" Crystal said.

"Girls girls calm down cause I will keep him safe." Aqua said waving her hand at them.

"No you will not!" The two opposing spirits yelled at her. I felt Sylph holding onto my back looking at the three arguing. I look at her and she speaks.

"I-I... I..." Man how do I solve this problem.

Quest Start!!

Calm your waifus.

Rewards: Not going to prison for blowing up an inn.

I sighed, "Girls didn't we solve this problem already? Why don't we all just share a bed."

"But who's going to sleep next to you?" Aqua asked.

"Yeah who do you want to sleep next to you?" Ember asked.

"Alright let's solve this responsibly. I have a set of dice with me..." I pulled two six sided dice.

"Where did you get those?" Crystal asked.

"No idea found them in my inventory recently. I like the blue color though. Anyways you four will roll the dice highest number wins. This will also set an order for all of you as well." I hand the dice to Sylph since she was closer, "It doesn't matter who does first so begin." Sylph drops the dice and she got a three and six.

"Oh... So close." She said.

"My turn!" Aqua grabs the dice and rolls, "Booo a five."

"I'm still ahead!" Sylph was getting excited. Crystal was next and tossed the dice, a seven.

"It doesn't matter anyways I'll just get my turn after Sylph." She said. Ember smiles at her deviously.

"Then why are you freezing the table?"

"Shut up you walking torch!" Crystal said. Ember laughs and grabs the dice, but...

"Hey Sylph I'll roll this dice but if I beat you, I'll still let you go first I can wait."

"Really!" Sylph was blushing but I was able to see she was happy.

"Yeah winning against Crystal is all I need." As she rolled the dice another notification appeared.

Sylph and Ember have gotten close!

Ember and Crystal have developed a rivalry!

What?! How is this important?

You'll find out eventually.

"A perfect twelve! Take that Ice Queen!!" Crystal looked very upset and Ember continues to tease her.

"Girls can we all go to sleep now I'm tired."

"Sure thing!" Ember said laying on the far side of the bed. Crystal sat down angry at a chair and Sylph grabbed my sleeve. I looked at Aqua who was also a bit upset.

"I'll make it up to you two alright." I said making Aqua smile again.

"Really! Okay let's sleep!"

"I guess that would be fine." I layed on the bed as Sylph clinged onto my arm and layed her head on me. I pat her head as she smiled at me before closing her eyes. I was focused on the notification as it made me wonder. What does it mean when my spirits interact with one another? I drift off to sleep as Crystal and Aqua lay on their own beds.