Change

I sat down in the ground exhausted. I was currently in the sixth floor of the tower, ready to enter the seventh floor. I have been going through floor after floor none stop. I finished a few quests on my way up though none boosted my stats. I still have to suffer the massive reset and my current quest isn't much either.

Quest

Slay Grimm using melee attacks.

367/1500

Rewards: ???

Also while I did get a buff to stats I also got a debuff. Well it was more of a nuisance and I can understand why it is there.

Class Debuff: As a higher being you now require more XP to level up.

Beast Class: increase XP requirement by 100%

Basically I have to earn double the xp to earn one level. Doing basic math which, which actually got a bit difficult due to my low intelligence, XP requirement is increased by 10 every level. Now I have to double that and out of curiosity I did a bit of thinking. To get from level 99 to 100 I need 1,000 xp originally, but now I need to gain 2,000 xp. I'm not going to think of the total xp required to reach it from 1-100 I don't want to spend twenty minutes on math. All enemies have double XP gains. None were above level ten yet so I got a total of 734 xp. The floor bosses gave me 10 xp though.

Level: 8/100

XP: 54/180

Aura: 59/2200

HP: 2200/2200

MP: 580/2200

Str: 3/10 D class

Dex: 3/10 D class

Int: 3/10 D class

Wis: 1/10 D class

Lck: 100/100 S class

My luck stat is insane. There have been moments where I avoided damage due to some bullshit, even the bosses were easy to fight with this luck. Though I did read something that made me not get arrogant.

Class buff: All stats are superior to those of a lower class.

Luck stat is breaks the world.

Higher beings are above your stats and are useless against them.

Luck will not be effective against those above Beast Class.

"I hope I don't fight them anytime soon." I said to myself.

"Master you have us." Aqua said.

"We will protect you." Star said.

"I don't think you will be able to fight them off either." I said gazing at their stats. We share our stats so they are as strong as me.

"We can buy you time." Ember said.

"No. I don't want to lose any of you. We have been traveling together. It wouldn't be the same." I said standing up.