Instant Dungeon

The three of us made our way to the front and looked at the many prizes they had, "So I say half the tickets for Weiss and the other half for Winter." I said to them.

"What about you?" Weiss asked.

"Eh, doesn't matter to me. You two spent time with me and became my first friends. As thanks you two get something." I said. Weiss and Winter blushed a bit before looking at the prizes. The amount of tickets allowed them to choose anything from the mid shelf down. The two look at one corner and see two stuffed animals, "Man what are the odds..." I said to myself, knowing what their choice was.

"I want the white puppy." They both said. The man grabbed the two dogs and placed them in front of them. Weiss placed the tickets on the counter and grabbed the dog. She embraced it tightly as Winter grabbed hers. Weiss turned to me with a big smile, "I had fun today." She said. I pat her head.

"I did too." I said as she smiled.

"Yes it was enjoyable." Winter said not looking at me. Weiss saw she wasn't looking and quickly planted a kiss on me. She was blushing like crazy.

I'll count that!

Quest Complete!

Kiss Weiss lovingly.

Rewards: Title: Snow Prince, Dice×1, Skill Dice×1, Effect Dice×1, 130 xp, affection with Weiss +20!

Due to make affection and taking her first kiss you are now in a relationship with Weiss! Upgraded from friend to Girlfriend reset stat to 0! Weiss has a high opinion of you Affection +10!

Winter has grown fond of you.

Winter: Friend 80/100

"Yeah... It was fun..." I said to her. She buried her face into the stuffed animal still blushing.

"Well... We should go. Father will get upset if we are gone for to long." Winter said turning towards us.

"Y-yes... I'll see you later?" Weiss asked.

"Actually... I was thinking of moving on from Atlas..." I said scratching my cheek.

"What?" Weiss asked. Winter seemed a bit surprised as well.

"I plan to go to Beacon. So I need to make my way there and get ready." I said.

"Why not go to Atlas?" Winter asked.

"I made a promise to go to Beacon." I said to them.

"Th-then I'm going to Beacon!" Weiss said eyeing my with determination.

"Alright. I'll be sure to see you in Beacon." I said to her.

"Yes!" Weiss said with a wide smile. She grabs Winter's hand and the two leave. F/N stood there sighing. I exit the arcade and think for a moment. A notification popped up.

You now have access to Instant Dungeons!

Instant Dungeons take the appearance of whatever the creator wishes. Depending on their strength they can also alter certain effects of the Dungeons.

"Does this mean I could increase my xp gain?" I asked.

Yep! Leave Atlas and I'll walk you through it.

I made my way to the out of the floating City. I made it to the edge of the city and looked over the edge, "First things first, Eden." I said as I felt myself being pulled.

Entered an Instant Dungeon!

Type: Ascendant Realm

ID Class: Divine