Initiation

I walked beside Glynda as Star began to actually not annoy us, "Master..." She spoke.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Your power... It's growing. Why?" She asked.

"Oh yeah that..." I replied as I glanced at my stats. Star is new to my curse I should let her and Aqua know about how my strength will increase vastly every hour until noon. That's how I easily completed all those dangerous tasks by myself. Though what surprised me was the fact that my stats are higher than what I thought they would be.

Strength: 16/25 C class

Dexterity: 10/25 C class

Intelligence: 5/25 C class

Wisdom: 5/25 C class

Luck: 105/250 SS class

Luck completely broke through S class... Strange. All my stats capped at A class before, but I haven't really checked my stats after the first day back from that hell. My Health, MP, and Aura are higher than then as well.

"Curious..." I said.

"What?" Glynda asked.

"My semblance is unique in a way that it makes me stronger the higher the sun rises, though I get weaker the lower the sun sets." I replied.

"Is that something you should share with me?" She asked.

"Star trusted you enough to make a contract. If she trusted you then so can I." I said.

"Your relationship with them is very interesting. How many spirits do you have?" She asked.

"Ten, might get more as my power grows." I said as we approached the cliff where the first years will be launched into the woods. Ozpin stood there waiting for the students to arrive.

"Morning." He said.

"Suuup." I replied.

"Mr. L/N did you get bigger?" He asked confused.

"Now that I look... How did I not notice before?" Glynda mumbled.

"So when are the first years arriving?" I calmly questioned changing the subject.

"They should be arriving now." He said looking past me. I turned to see a group of students walking towards us.

"Nice." I said looking at the time on my scroll, "7:30..." I mumbled as I felt my uniform get tighter, "Hey Oz where can I get more of these uniforms?" I asked.

"Are the five sets not enough?" He asked.

"Might ruin them eventually." I said.

"I can order more, though I'll have to ask you to provide the funds." He said.

"That is not a problem for me..." I chuckled nervously. I have acquire quite the amount of funds from my quests.

"Then shall I order another five sets?" He asked.

"Yes, send me the bill and Ill compensate-"

"F/N?" A voice called out and I look to see Yang with Ruby beside her.

"How have you two been? You two have grown a lot." I asked softly. I honestly couldn't keep myself from smiling.

"You're here..." Ruby said.

"As much as I would like to enjoy this moment, you two have a test. So let's grab some lunch or dinner later, my treat. You two need to focus." I smiled.