Survive

I leaped back trying to gain some distance from him as much as possible but his speed is too high that he shortens what ever distance I make. Star attempts to attack him from behind with her great sword. He blocked it with his sickle easily and glared at her.

"Pathetic Whore." He said as he pushed her of balance.

"Don't call her that." Ember spat as her flaming fist smashed into his face causing him to stagger slightly. He attempts to slash at her but I launch a bolt of lightning at him stunning him long enough for both Ember and Star to attack him in unison. Ember launched a ball of fire as Star threw a holy spear at him.

Sanguine weak to holy attacks.

Holy Fire combination boost. Damage increased by 2x.

Sanguine

HP: 995,000

"You two are such a nuisance!" He shouted as he launched his sickles at them. Though I foresaw that and was already grabbing the chains to redirect them. Though he used his overwhelming strength to toss me aside. Though I was able to recover quickly as I anticipated his every move.

"Star! Combine your holy attacks with every attack!" She nodded as her sword was radiating a divine aura as he tosses his sickles to the ground, "Jump!" I shouted and the two leaped in the air with me as numerous blades rose from the ground where we stood. I launched a lightning bolt at him as Star slashed at the air sending a wave of holy light at him.

Holy Lightning combo damage increased by 2x

He seems to have a very big hubris as he didn't even attempt to dodge our attacks. Though I'm not surprised as we are barely doing any damage to him. Though as ten minutes passed out damage has steadily increased.

Sanguine

HP: 983,000

I need to lower his health as much as possible before I have Ember activate her best support skill. I plunge down trying to smash him into the ground but her raised his weapons and blocked my attack. The force caused the ground to cave in slightly as I leaped off and quickly grabbed the his weapon that he tossed at me. My speed is slowly growing every minute. Though it still isn't enough.

"Candace, Selena." I called followed by the crackle of electricity flowing through my left arm and my right arm was taking in stones for armor. I smashed my fists together as I got a notification.

Electricity and Earth combo: Magnetic element unlocked.

"That's interesting..." Sanguine mumbled, "But it doesn't change your fate!" He shouted sending spears at me.

"Forgot someone." Ember scowled as her eyes lit up with more animosity that put my stepfather to shame. She slashed into him cutting his flesh but he reacted quick enough to avoid any major damage.

"Know your place!" He shouted as he goes to smack her with his arm, though Star threw her sword into his arm as I got close and grabbed it. The electricity flew into his body stunning him for a mere moment but it was enough for me to stab his abdomen with my blade and send more electricity into his body.

"Get your filthy hands off me!" He shouted as numerous blades escaped his body. I was able to leap back as I felt my body slightly weaken from a heavy thirst. I grabbed a few blood vials and shoved the vials in my mouth. I bite the glass drinking the blood as I didn't have the luxury to open them properly. I spit out the glass shards as I avoided his bloodied blades.

Ember punched the ground causing the floor beneath Sanguine to crack and explode in flames as Star stabbed her sword into the ground and sent holy light from the sky into him. He wrapped chains around their legs and began to swing them around the air before causing them to smash into one another.