Schnee Sisters

It was morning and I was out walking in the city. Looking throughout the city I see a notification popped up, "I swear if it's..."

Quest Start!

Ask Weiss out on a date!

Rewards: Affection gain with Weiss, Affection gain with Winter, Dice ×2, 20xp, Gifts for your waifus, 1000 lien.

"Why do you do this to me." I said.

Because I have fun watching you frustrated and who doesn't want a harem? I say it's a win win. Don't you?

"I want to punch you so hard right now."

You wouldn't hit a girl would you?

"Like hell I would! You have been causing me nothing but frustrations! I would love to punch you in the face!" I yelled.

Pfft. No balls.

"Give me one good reason why?" I asked.

Because we are best friends.

"Since when!" I yelled.

Daww how could you forget? When your step sisters abused you, who was there to cheer you up.

"My dreams." I said, "Besides they were forced to abuse me."

Ahh I know but don't you remember who was there with you in your dreams?

"Nope." I said.

How cruel. We were such good friends. As punishment for forgetting me.

Quest Start!

Kiss Weiss lovingly

Rewards: Title, Dice×1, Skill Dice×1, Effect Dice×1, 130 xp.

"I really wish I can punch you..." I said as I felt my veins bulge in my head.

So cruel. Everything I do is to help you. Maybe I should be the one to punch you for being such an ungrateful ass.

"And you're being a manipulative bitch!" I yelled.

Oooo someone's mad. You are so easy to rile up these days. It's so fun!

"Ahhh. Show yourself so I can punch you!" I yelled.

"F/N?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. Turning around I see Weiss standing there a bit confused, "Who are you talking to?" She asked.

"A friend over on the scroll. She's being a bit annoying." I said holding my scroll in my hand. A notification popped up.

Ooo smooth.

"Hey. You want to do something?" I asked her.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Weiss!" I heard someone yell. A girl who looked similar to Weiss but older appeared, "What are you doing here?"

"Was just talking with my friend." She said.

"Friend?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah. Winter this is F/N my friend. He gave me the necklace I showed you." She said holding up the necklace around her neck.

"So you are the one that got my sister to smile." She said.

"Did I? I just wanted to make a friend." I said.

"Winter. F/N asked me if I could go do something with him. Is it okay?" She asked.

"What will you two do?" She asked me.

"Dunno... Maybe walk around the city. Get to know each other. We could go to an arcade... If they have one around here." I said.

"They do." Winter said, "Though I'm not sure Weiss should be near the place." She said.