New Hosts

Aqua was alone in the woods as she looked around, "Master... Shinoa... Ember... Ice Queen?" She called out as she glanced about. She looked at her hands and saw she was still walking amongst the world, "He is still alive, but where is he?" She mumbled, " I have to find him and make sure he's safe. then maybe I can be the favorite." She chuckled, "No focus... Master's safety must come first, but... which way do I go?" She looked around, "This way seems good." She said and began to walk towards a random location.

***

1 week later...

"No master... No Shinoa... No ice queen... Luckily spirits don't need to eat." Aqua mumbled, "I'm bored.." She sighed.

"Stop!" A girl shouted in the distance catching Aqua's attention. The sound of laughing from other girls can be heard.

"Someone needs help... What would master do..." She mumbled as she thought to her self.

"Leave me alone! Oww that hurts!" The girl cried.

"Look at this freak of nature. These ears are so real." A girl laughed.

"I think she would look better without them." Another girl said.

"She should wear an massive hat to hide those hideous ears." They laughed. Though as they laughed to themselves their clothes began to tear apart as they were soaked.

"Oops... My bad my fingers slipped." Aqua said as she laughed at the three girls who were in their underwear. The bunny girl stared a bit as the girls began to cover themselves, "You might wanna run, Rush hour is in three minutes."

The three ran off in a hurry leaving the two alone, "You okay?" Aqua smiled at the girl as she held her hand towards her.

"Yeah... Thanks." She said as she looked at the strange girl.

"I'm Aqua. What's your name?" She asked smiling at her.

"Velvet..." She mumbled finally taking Aqua's hand.

"That accent is so cute. Has anyone told you that before?" Aqua asked.

"Not... Not really." Velvet mumbled.

"Really? I bet my master would he's a very nice guy. I saved you because he would have done the same." Aqua said.

"Master?" Velvet asked.

"I'm a water spirit. I control liquid water in anyway I see fit." She pointed at herself.

"Okay..." Velvet said suspiciously at her.

"Look I'm even made of water." Aqua said as her hair began to flow like water and dance around her body.

"Cool." Velvet said mesmerized by the act, "So your master..."

"Spirits can't be in a world without a master to tether them so we make contracts and serve them in any way they see fit. He asked to make a contract with a water spirit so I decided to appear in front of him and agree. He treated me like a friend and took good care of me." She said.

"So slavery?" Velvet asked.

"No of course not silly. We have a mutual agreement that benefits us both. He can manipulate water and I get to have fun. I wanna explore a world and see everything it has to offer. Maybe one day I can make my own..." Aqua smiled, "One where everyone smiled and there is no sadness."

"You really sound eccentric." Velvet said.

"My master is missing though. He sent me away to keep me away from some bad people. I need to find him, but I don't know how..." Aqua said, "Ooo Idea! How about you help me!"