Parallel Sin

Alexander's weapon clashes with mine, "Die you fucking Demon!!!!" He yelled. I kicked him away and he lands a few feet back on his feet, "For my wife!" He yelled and ran at me.

"Jez! What's... His... Problem!" I yelled avoiding his attacks. I ducked under his sword and activated Darkness Kick and sent him flying back.

HP: 610/630

"Master he is an old enemy of a parallel you. Well his son was, he was taken out because his son caused the other you pain." She said. I avoid his attack and punched his face before slashing at him with my scythe. The scythe felt rather light to me which surprised me, "It's because our souls are one. You take my weapon skills as long as we are merged." Jez said. I smacked him with the hilt of the scythe ending him back through a few trees.

"Okay so he mistakes me for the other me... What the fuck did he do?" I asked.

"Well..." She began as I was hit by his sword due to his immense speed.

"Ow! Shit!" I yelled as I flew back and skipped across the ground.

"You okay?" Jez asked. I looked at my stats and internally screamed.

HP: 310/630

Aura: 0/630

"Nope. Not at all." I said, "Observe."

Name: Alexander

LV: 30/100

Class: Beast

HP: 1420/1500

MP: 0/0

Aura: 0/0

Str: 45/50 B class

Dex: 20/50 B class

Int: 15/25 C class

Wis: 10/25 C class

Lck: 10/10 D Class

"Uhhh what's a Beast class?" I asked.

"Oh... Umm it's a class above Mortal and despite the number on their stats they are double against Mortals." She said.

"Fuuuuck." I said leaping away from his attack, "What did the other me do to piss him off?" I asked again.

"He destroyed his village with an army of filth. Killed his wife and mocked him about it." She said. I avoided another attack and cried internally.

"What did they do to deserve such a fate? Did they steal his girl?" I asked.

"Not only that he was put in such a rage he accidentally killed his older sister. So he personally wanted revenge on them so he made them suffer painfully and brutally." Jez said.

"But that's also his fault!" I yelled blocking his attack only to be sent flying back.

"He knows and he hates himself for it." She replied.

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"Oh... Uhhh... I'll tell you later." She said as I narrowly dodged his attack. I run at him and begin to slash at his body. I only do ten damage a hit, but the scythe has a special ability. I'm hoping my luck activates it. I step back avoiding his attack.

"I can't get hit by him. I'll die with his next attack." I said. I leap back as he hits the ground where I stood, "Thanks Jez without you I wouldn't be able to dodge his attacks this well." I said.

"Keep hitting him. We need to rely on your luck." She said. I ran at him and narrowly avoided his weapon getting a light graze on my cheek.

Luck Boost!